Craigslist Find Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2002 Steel Gray with Imola. SMG. 108k miles. Interesting color combo:

3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Nice find, too bad not 6mt. I'd buy it for the spoiler.
      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Not an e46, but I'm loving this: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...n-from-e9x-m3/
        E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
        Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by liam821 View Post
          Okay that is pretty awesome.

Comment

not sure what happened to my last Buyer Beware post on the AW/Cinnamon car, but sure hope no one here gets that car on misled info:

Anyways, this Vert that just popped up in my neighborhood used to be owned by one of my close friends. We worked on this car for years...he bought it off his old coworker with 11K miles, and it was totaled after he spun out on black ice. Pretty much stock with Meistershaft exhaust & BSW speakers...when my friend owned it, he sideswiped the pass side & was repaired, before it was later totaled a year later.

Seller listed as a clean title, but it was in fact totaled by insurance. Was sold from IAAI and the guy in Albany NY who rebuilt it was on e46fanatics years back. Ironically enough it ended up back in the town where it died last

Marketplace - 2003 BMW M3 · Convertible 2D | Facebook Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0622.JPG
Views:	512
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	91727 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0623.JPG
Views:	514
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	91728 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0621.JPG
Views:	510
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	91729 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0615.JPG
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	91730
            Attached Files
            Last edited by antknee; 03-15-2021, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by liam821 View Post
              wow! https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/c...282174635.html

Interlagos on m-alcantara

Somebody buy this before I get home and make an insanely bad financial decision.
              Just to follow up on this since their was a lot of discussion on my price point. I ended up selling to a buyer in SF at $34.5. I'm happy and I think it is fair, I certainly didn't make any money in my short ownership of the car. I'd imagine it will only continue to appreciate over the next couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by esteener View Post

Just to follow up on this since their was a lot of discussion on my price point. I ended up selling to a buyer in SF at $34.5. I'm happy and I think it is fair, I certainly didn't make any money in my short ownership of the car. I'd imagine it will only continue to appreciate over the next couple years.
                Hopefully sold to someone who is going to meticulously care for it, such a dream colour combo. Very envious of the new owner.

Comment

Nice, I think that was a pretty square deal for both of you. So what's next?

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

For a well-sorted car in that color combo, it was totally fair. Congratulations on the sale. I wish I was the buyer!
                      E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
                      Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Icecream View Post

Nice, I think that was a pretty square deal for both of you. So what's next?
                        I really think this car was the last in the line for me. Just wasn't being used or enjoyed and I didn't want to have it just sitting in my garage.

Now, if I ever strike it rich, a GT3 Touring would be a sufficient replacement someday. So what's next? Realistically nothing. Maybe an old BMW GS to restore, that is about it.

Comment

Originally posted by antknee View Post
                          not sure what happened to my last Buyer Beware post on the AW/Cinnamon car, but sure hope no one here gets that car on misled info:

Anyways, this Vert that just popped up in my neighborhood used to be owned by one of my close friends. We worked on this car for years...he bought it off his old coworker with 11K miles, and it was totaled after he spun out on black ice. Pretty much stock with Meistershaft exhaust & BSW speakers...when my friend owned it, he sideswiped the pass side & was repaired, before it was later totaled a year later.

Seller listed as a clean title, but it was in fact totaled by insurance. Was sold from IAAI and the guy in Albany NY who rebuilt it was on e46fanatics years back. Ironically enough it ended up back in the town where it died last

Marketplace - 2003 BMW M3 · Convertible 2D | Facebook Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0622.JPG
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	91727 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0623.JPG
Views:	514
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	91728 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0621.JPG
Views:	510
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	91729 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0615.JPG
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	91730
                          LOL I’ve got a clean title one with >3x the miles and would be happy with half the price 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

43k mi, pretty much entirely stock, coupe, 6MT, manual seats, slicktop, cinnamon interior. Don't know if I would pay that price, but seems to be in line with the current market.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 11.19.32 AM.png
Views:	693
Size:	1,004.4 KB
ID:	93723
                            2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Not e46 content, but a manual e60 m5 should be allowed:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2021-03-24 M5 E60 - cars trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale.png
Views:	682
Size:	666.4 KB
ID:	93740

Comment

Originally posted by skristedja View Post
                                Dude I want that so badly, best M5 for sure
                                2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

Working...
                                X