Craigslist Find Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is none.

You could argue which is best till you're lsb in the face, however.
    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
      There is none.

You could argue which is best till you're lsb in the face, however.
      When did I argue which is best.
      Last edited by IamFODI; 08-27-2021, 12:27 PM. Reason: Unnecessary pugnaciousness

Comment

It was an indefinite or impersonal "you." Meaning, anyone can argue all they like, but there is no "iconic" or "best" E46 M3 color. Never mind that color isn't real, but electrical impulses.
        Last edited by IamFODI; 08-27-2021, 12:27 PM.
        DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
        /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
        More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Happy Friday. I love my diarrhea green or vomit yellow. Whichever one y’all prefer.
          2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
          2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
          2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Toby22 View Post

It’s the initial release color if i’m not mistaken. For an e46 m3, it’s more special than any other individual in my eyes. PY and LSB both

They did that LSB dirty giving it grey interior and soft top. But two of my favorite colors for our cars

Special as in, you know it’s an e46 m3 from a mile away with PY and LSB.

imola red just looks like any other red from a distance. Interlagos isn’t distinct enough (could be Topaz to some). PY and LSB are very distinct and unmistakably e46 m3 colors.

But I get your point. Why get individual option to go with a standard color.
            Funny, I don't see the word iconic in any of your posts
            Last edited by IamFODI; 08-27-2021, 12:29 PM. Reason: Unnecessary pugnaciousness
            2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post

Funny, I don't see the word iconic in any of your posts Toby, are you drunk again? You have a weird habit of making imaginary points.

Lmao.
              special and iconic e46 m3 colors. Didn’t know they meant different

I’ll ask again, which e46 m3 color is most iconic to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                It was an indefinite or impersonal "you." Meaning, anyone can argue all they like, but there is no "iconic" or "best" E46 M3 color. Never mind that color isn't real, but electrical impulses.

Why so touchy Toby? It's Friday, go relax.
                I was debating LSB color, so I was one of those “you”.
                Last edited by IamFODI; 08-27-2021, 12:30 PM. Reason: Unnecessary pugnaciousness

Comment

iconic adj.
                  Symbolic, emblematic, or representative

special
                  distinguished by some unusual quality

Now you do
                  2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post

iconic adj.
                    Symbolic, emblematic, or representative

special
                    distinguished by some unusual quality

Now you do
                    I stand corrected. English isn’t my first language so that’s my fault.

now, which do you think is most iconic e46 m3 color

Comment

Not on CL but in the spirits of healthy forum chat, I found this on Bimmerpost, Individual stratus grey, ZCP, Slicktop, M-textile Alcantara interior
                      -Singh
                      2004 e46 ///3 | Laguna Seca Blue | Black Leather | 6MT | Coupe
                      BBS RC | Supersprint | Ground Control |
                      Besian

Comment

Originally posted by Singh View Post
                        Not on CL but in the spirits of healthy forum chat, I found this on Bimmerpost, Individual stratus grey, ZCP, Slicktop, M-textile Alcantara interior
                        https://e46m3.bimmerpost.com/forums/....php?t=1853694
                        I believe that car was on M3F for 30k and as an SMG just under 2 years ago. That color is really special.
                        2003.5 ///M3 - Laguna Seca Blue - Black - SMG Delete

Comment

I’d say the ones that were unique to the car— IR, LSB, and PY. Those are also the 3 colors that BMW made M3 specific matching interiors for.
                          As they owner of a Japan red (standard e46 red) e46 also (wagon), they’re pretty hugely different colors.

BMW absolutely used IR for promo photos from back in the day (someone said at one point that they didn't):
                          Attached Files

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                          2012 LMB/Black 128i
                          2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Things got a bit spicy in here, though I could tell some people were holding back a bit and we appreciate that. Edited several posts. Let's keep trying to keep disagreements respectful, especially over something like color!
                            Last edited by IamFODI; 09-08-2021, 12:49 PM.
                            2008 M3 Sedan 6MT
                            Slicktop, no iDrive | Öhlins by 3DM Motorsport | Autosolutions | SPL

2012 Mazda5 6MT
                            Koni Special Active, Volvo parts

Comment

This was on bat. Some guy in FL bought it and swapped the smg.
                              2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                              2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                              2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Wow nice color and nicely optioned!

Comment

Working...
                                X