Craigslist Find Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duck360198 View Post
    The PY is not a ZCP. it’s an individual 06.
    According to the owner it’s a ZCP.

Comment

Originally posted by MotorSportThree View Post

According to the owner it’s a ZCP.

https://e46m3.bimmerpost.com/forums/....php?t=1712805
      I feel bad for the person who thinks they’re getting a factory ZCP then. I’m just saying according to BMW, it’s not a ZCP.
      1995 BMW M3 LTW - Alpine White / Anthracite Cloth
      2000 BMW M5 - Imola Red / Imola Red & Black
      2005 BMW M3 - Alpine White / Anthracite Impulse Cloth (Manual) - ZCP - 6MT - Slicktop
      2006 BMW M3 - Alpine White / Black - ZCP - 6MT - Canadian Import
      2011 BMW M3 - Individual Fire Orange / Black - ZCP - 6MT - Slicktop - Dinan Upgrades
      2011 BMW 1M - Alpine White / Black - Canadian Import

Comment

Originally posted by MotorSportThree View Post
        Click image for larger version Name:	thumbnail_IMG_9762.jpg Views:	0 Size:	49.5 KB ID:	122759 Click image for larger version Name:	thumbnail_IMG_9763.jpg Views:	0 Size:	66.4 KB ID:	122756 Click image for larger version Name:	thumbnail_IMG_9761.jpg Views:	0 Size:	52.5 KB ID:	122757 Click image for larger version Name:	thumbnail_IMG_9760.jpg Views:	0 Size:	61.4 KB ID:	122758 All from one collector in AZ. I think the silver grey car might have sold but the others are available. That’s a PY comp car!
        I wonder if he would get more if it wasn’t a swapped 6mt? (The red ZCP).

Comment

Originally posted by Duck360198 View Post

I feel bad for the person who thinks they’re getting a factory ZCP then. I’m just saying according to BMW, it’s not a ZCP.
          Yeah it isn't a ZCP. I decoded the VIN just to double check and it doesn't have the S7MA package. The owner is a member on here who was shopping for zcp parts a while back lol. In the autotrader ad he doesn't list it as a zcp like he did on the other forum.
          Last edited by oceansize; 08-24-2021, 06:09 PM.
          3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post

Yeah it isn't a ZCP. I decoded the VIN just to double check and it doesn't have the S7MA package. The owner is a member on here who was shopping for zcp parts a while back lol. In the autotrader ad he doesn't list it as a zcp like he did on the other forum.
            I don’t think it’s being advertised as a ZCP anywhere. But he said it was a ZCP in a Facebook post. The verbiage used on bimmerpost is a bit misleading but that’s not tied to it being for sale.
            1995 BMW M3 LTW - Alpine White / Anthracite Cloth
            2000 BMW M5 - Imola Red / Imola Red & Black
            2005 BMW M3 - Alpine White / Anthracite Impulse Cloth (Manual) - ZCP - 6MT - Slicktop
            2006 BMW M3 - Alpine White / Black - ZCP - 6MT - Canadian Import
            2011 BMW M3 - Individual Fire Orange / Black - ZCP - 6MT - Slicktop - Dinan Upgrades
            2011 BMW 1M - Alpine White / Black - Canadian Import

Comment

It's funny that people refer to a standard m3 with an options package as a zcp as if it's some sort of special edition csl.
              2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by lastMleft View Post

I wonder if he would get more if it wasn’t a swapped 6mt? (The red ZCP).
                For that one, really shouldn’t matter. It’s high miles, not a garage queen. If it’s done right, it’s exactly the same car. But I’m certain I’ll be proven wrong, Suddenly it won’t be about having 3 pedals anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                  It's funny that people refer to a standard m3 with an options package as a zcp as if it's some sort of special edition csl.
                  Agreed and is PY even an individual color? Beautiful car either way but the seller just needs to be clear and upfront.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  -Singh
                  2004 e46 ///3 | Laguna Seca Blue | Black Leather | 6MT | Coupe
                  BBS RC | Supersprint | Ground Control |
                  Besian

Comment

Originally posted by Singh View Post

Agreed and is PY even an individual color? Beautiful car either way but the seller just needs to be clear and upfront.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    No. It was a standard colour. However it was only available to order until early 2005 IIRC. A handful of late 05's and 06's came in PY but they were individual optioned. This car being 2006 was an individual option PY M3. Why someone would do that instead of getting a more unique colour? I am not quite sure. Each to their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoglan View Post

No. It was a standard colour. However it was only available to order until early 2005 IIRC. A handful of late 05's and 06's came in PY but they were individual optioned. This car being 2006 was an individual option PY M3. Why someone would do that instead of getting a more unique colour? I am not quite sure. Each to their own.
                      Cuz PY is the “best” color DUH😁😁

Comment

hmmm 2006 ZCP 6spd PY, that is really interesting. The last time I came across another 06 PY was back in 2012 when there was a supercharged 06 6spd competition posted for sale in Canada. it was trashed. I have a full PDF ad of it somewhere on my external hard drive. I wonder if it is the same car with swapped gauge cluster.

The car posted above was last listed in 2014 for 25 grand with 74k. https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1033145

most recent owner of it was on E46F. https://e46m3.bimmerpost.com/forums/....php?t=1712805
                        2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                        2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                        2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Rkymtnrider View Post

Cuz PY is the “best” color DUH😁😁
                          Come to NZ, they are everywhere here for some reason. I see 4 of them on my daily commute to work. Not kidding

I don't dislike PY, but given the option of an individual spec paint choice I certainly would not have chosen a discontinued standard colour (Maybe oxford green). Seems odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoglan View Post

It’s the initial release color if i’m not mistaken. For an e46 m3, it’s more special than any other individual in my eyes. PY and LSB both

Comment

Originally posted by Toby22 View Post

It’s the initial release color if i’m not mistaken. For an e46 m3, it’s more special than any other individual in my eyes. PY and LSB both
                              yessirrrr

2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                              2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                              2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
                                They did that LSB dirty giving it grey interior and soft top. But two of my favorite colors for our cars

Comment

Working...
                                X