X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hallelujah

Comment

Hey guys - Look I'm just as glad someone resurrected the forum, but when will all the old information be available again? I'm just saying, why start something from scratch which is what this forum clearly is when you can ahem, go to at least 2 other well known forums that have existing E46 m3 users and information already available that goes back decades.

From the topic and post count which as of this comment is over 7,000, the E46 crew will again dominate the space, but c'mon we already have terabytes upon terabytes of existing tribal knowledge that needs to be brought back.

I'm in for now, but if I don't see the old information resurrected by year's end, I'm OUT!
      Last edited by aa240sx; 05-04-2020, 02:31 PM.
      | 2003 Alpine White E46 M3 SMG to 6 Speed | 2012 Sophisto Gray Metallic F10 535I MSport | 2017 Infiniti QX30 | 2005 Ford Expedition Limited |

Comment

Originally posted by aa240sx View Post
        Hey guys - Look I'm just as glad someone resurrected the forum, but when will all the old information be available again? I'm just saying, why start something from scratch which is what this forum clearly is when you can ahem, go to at least 2 other well known forums that have existing E46 m3 users and information already available that goes back decades.

From the topic and post count which as of this comment is over 7,000, the E46 crew will again dominate the space, but c'mon we already have terabytes upon terabytes of existing tribal knowledge that needs to be brought back.

I'm in for now, but if I don't see the old information resurrected by year's end, I'm OUT!
        This makes me want to cancel the import project

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
        2012 LMB/Black 128i
        2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

I was a member of m3forum.net and found this site. I just joined and wanted to post a Want To Buy ad but starting a thread is not an option. Please help.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
            I was a member of m3forum.net and found this site. I just joined and wanted to post a Want To Buy ad but starting a thread is not an option. Please help.
            You need 10 posts.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
            2012 LMB/Black 128i

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post

You need 10 posts.
              Thanks

Comment

You need 10 posts.
                Ok, after this post I now have 15 posts and I still cannot create a WTB thread?

Can I please create a topic now so I can try to BUY something from the members here?

Comment

Thanks, excited for the new forum.
                  2004 M3-Silver Grey Metallic/Imola Red-Coupe-6spd
                  2002 330Ci-Topaz Blue Metallic/Black-5spd
                  Instagram- Norocehcap

Comment

Thanks for bringing it back!!

Comment

Thank you for bringing this forum back!

Time to up my post count as I've got some stuff to sell. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Stepstools View Post
                        Fantastic to have the forums back. I think the one upside of losing the backup is the ability to start fresh without any 15+ year old information that has changed or that we now know more about.

Would it be possible to make a separate SMG subforum here? It would be nice for those who don't mind the SMG to have all that information centralized in one location. Plus it would probably make those who despise the SMG happy to not have to see posts about it.
                        I second this motion. And thank you ObiWan!!!

Comment

This makes me want to cancel the import project
                          First post on the new site!! Please don't cancel the import project!! I absolutely love the mission of this new forum.

How can we monetarily support the effort?
                          Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Hey team who made this happen, thank you!

I don’t post often but loved the content of the old forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Casa de Mesa View Post

First post on the new site!! Please don't cancel the import project!! I absolutely love the mission of this new forum.

How can we monetarily support the effort?
                              Yeah, it's still happening once the bugs are worked out.

No need for any monetary support.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                              2012 LMB/Black 128i

Comment

How many posts do I need before I can sell something in the classifieds?

Comment

Working...
                                X