Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all, Im having problems posting comments. I see the "comments input box" at the bottom of the discussion threads, but I dont see any in the for sale threads.
    Am I retarded? Is anyone else having this problem?

Comment

Wow, you really don't know what you have til its gone.

Had a stall while driving this weekend and then she refused to start back up. Went searching for answers and tbh e46fanatics or any of the other forums just isn't a worthy substitute for what we had before.
      '04 LSB Coupe 6MT
      All my money goes towards maintenance.

Comment

This is awesome. Just barely learned of this forum since m3forum went down .

Comment

How many posts do we need to post a for sale item in the classified section?

Well, I answered my own question by posting 15 times.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
          Here's a classic - the famous "How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?" commercial where a boy consults Mr. Turtle an...
          Last edited by Kaikane40; 06-15-2020, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Thank you for restoring this treasure trove of info!

Comment

Just got back into my 3rd e46 m3 and was sad to see the m3forum gone but glad you guys set this one up as well!

Comment

You've done an excellent job creating a very positive, professional forum. It's a pleasure to use.

Comment

So glad this is back and a lot of good info is already up!

Comment

Is it possible to add this function to the site 👇 ....I'm a member on another forum that has this and its great!

If you view a thread and then go back later to view the same thread, no matter how many new posts there are since you last viewed it, when you click on the thread title, it automatically goes to your last unread post.

SO easy to follow a thread without having to scroll and remember which post you viewed last.

Comment

Thanks for bringing the M3 community back together !

Comment

Thanks Obioban! Sad to see our M3forum.net go down. I had a DIY Skihole subwoofer complete with blueprints that I posted. I will attempt to repost it again, been a few years though. Good to see some familiar faces/names back over here. Thanks for putting this together!

04 M3 Vert by way of sunny SoCal to S. NJ / Philly.

Comment

Many thanks Obioban for making this happen - Cheers and best wishes!

Comment

Here I thought the ol' forum was dead and gone! Brilliant work to those involved! Well done.

Comment

Sounds good to be a part of a well established organization!

Comment

Originally posted by turbosig View Post
                                Thanks Obioban! Sad to see our M3forum.net go down. I had a DIY Skihole subwoofer complete with blueprints that I posted. I will attempt to repost it again, been a few years though. Good to see some familiar faces/names back over here. Thanks for putting this together!
                                hey man, who did and how'd you get that artwork that is shown in your signature? its freaking awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X