No announcement yet.

OEM Windshield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy schmoly. Was that just labor or the windshield too?

Comment

Originally posted by BMWE46M3 View Post
      Holy schmoly. Was that just labor or the windshield too?
      labor + windshield. another option would be to source the OEM windshield from the dealer and then take it to an independent shop for installation but that headache would only save you like $200 i figure and thats if you even find someone willing to work with that.
      2002 TiAg M3 Coupe (SMG to 6spd), 2003 Jet Black M5

https://www.instagram.com/individual_throttle_buddies/

Comment

Agreed…. Thanks for the replies…

Comment

Wow, glad I’ve got free glass repair with my insurance. Got O.E windshield done at a dealership and it cost $0.

Comment

Originally posted by Casa de Mesa View Post

Let's go with your boat.

Also, I'm picking up from the dealer. $417 and no shipping.
            Hear anything about yours? Guess we didn't get the fast boat. My body shop is getting antsy, think they want my car out and I can't blame them lol.

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post

Hear anything about yours? Guess we didn't get the fast boat. My body shop is getting antsy, think they want my car out and I can't blame them lol.
              Mine is here! Got here yesterday, actually. Picking it up Friday afternoon.
              Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Mine is here! Got here yesterday, actually. Picking it up Friday afternoon.
                Lucky .. I ended up canceling mine, taking too long vs the regular in stock one. Doesn’t get that hot here anyway

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post

Lucky .. I ended up canceling mine, taking too long vs the regular in stock one. Doesn’t get that hot here anyway
                  Oh man, sorry to hear that. First time anything I've ordered for this car from overseas hasn't ended up in a debacle. I guess luck was finally in my favor.
                  Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Oh man, sorry to hear that. First time anything I've ordered for this car from overseas hasn't ended up in a debacle. I guess luck was finally in my favor.
                    No big deal! You need it more than I do in NC so glad luck was on your side. I’ve never had any issues with overseas shipments so it was my turn. Maybe I’ll Air 80 mine like the rest of the car at some point but probably not.

Getting pretty pumped to see the result of my roof install finally this week though, that is for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X