X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gearhead55 View Post

Sure, it’s a hamann rep:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Car looks fantastic on E88s. Are you running a BBK up front? If so, how's the clearance on the ET25s?

Comment

Originally posted by T-Rex View Post

Car looks fantastic on E88s. Are you running a BBK up front? If so, how's the clearance on the ET25s?
      Thank you, I'm happy with them. I am running stock calipers with PFC08 pads for now. It looks like I have clearance to run BBK though. I plan on going with the Brembo Pista kit eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by liam821 View Post
        Here are a few of my car...

Rays Gram Lights 57CR 18x9.5 +38 265/35 square. 12mm spacer front and rear. I ordered a larger rear spacer to push the rear out a bit more and a smaller front to remove some poke. Don't think I can go much less than a 10mm front spacer because the tire will rub on my suspensions height adjustable coil mount - if I dropped to a 6" spring instead of a 7" spring would give me another 10-15mm of space.
        Did you use any concentric hub? The wheel bore and our wheel hub size are different

Comment

Stock e9x ZCP 359M wheels.
          19x9 - 245/35/19
          19x10 - 265/35/19

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	260.6 KB
ID:	194652

Comment

Originally posted by nextelbuddy View Post
            19x9 - 245/35/19
            19x10 - 265/35/19
            Looks great, really does.

My dude was so excited when he turned 16 and then he got a Hyundai (6 speed manual of course), lol. He is 18 now and when home from college we take turns driving the back roads in the sunshine, the best of times.

3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by nextelbuddy View Post
              19x9 - 245/35/19
              19x10 - 265/35/19

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	260.6 KB
ID:	194652
              What brakes are those? Do those wheels fit over them with no spacers?

Comment

996s

Front wheel is 9"et31. My 9"et30 arc8 needed a 5mm spacer minimum fwiw.
                DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                  996s

Front wheel is 9"et31. My 9"et30 arc8 needed a 5mm spacer minimum fwiw.
                  I barely clear with a 3mm spacer up front 😂

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post

Looks great, really does.

My dude was so excited when he turned 16 and then he got a Hyundai (6 speed manual of course), lol. He is 18 now and when home from college we take turns driving the back roads in the sunshine, the best of times.
                    That's awesome! My little guy loves this car and can't wait to take it over when I kick the bucket 🪣🫠

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8986.jpg Views:	0 Size:	267.3 KB ID:	194805

Arc8R in Brushed clear, 18x10 ET25 275/35/18 square with 12mm spacer in the rear

Comment

Originally posted by Boost View Post
                        No good pics but I'm running 359Ms off an E9x M3. I like the concavity.

19x9 +31 (235/35/19)
                        19x10 +25 (265/30/19)

Need more rubber..

If I try another setup I'd like to pick up some TEs

Name:	m3w5.jpg
Views:	1673
Size:	167.5 KB
ID:	179459

Name:	m3w2.jpg
Views:	1691
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	179458

Name:	m3w4.jpg
Views:	1687
Size:	168.2 KB
ID:	179460

Those are the rims I want as well. I like the look a little better then the E46 comp rims. Been keeping an eye out for a set.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee_Enfield View Post

Those are the rims I want as well. I like the look a little better then the E46 comp rims. Been keeping an eye out for a set.
                          I concur. Snag a set, you wont regret it
                          E46 M3 | C7 RS7

Comment

out of curiosity, why aren't you guys with the 359Ms running 245/275? I have the same width/offsets and those tire sizes with no rubbing, but might not be as low. I'm thinking about upgrading wheels to TA16, or some BBS option but I do really like the design of these. There's something about the radius of the fender arches and the radius of the concavity matching up that appeals to me. I just scrolled through this whole thread and was surprised I didn't see a single TA16 setup.

Apex EC7
                            18x9 +31 245
                            18x10 (or are they 10.5? I don't remember) +25 275

Click image for larger version  Name:	A6BEEAE9-4051-4F30-9333-0E62086FFE8F.jpg Views:	0 Size:	105.5 KB ID:	194860
                            Last edited by tnord; 12-04-2022, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee_Enfield View Post

Yeah that does look pretty great.
                              Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Mtrace View Post
                                Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_8986.jpg Views:	0 Size:	267.3 KB ID:	194805

Arc8R in Brushed clear, 18x10 ET25 275/35/18 square with 12mm spacer in the rear
                                Nice, any close up shots? I considered these wheels, also looked into the polished finish but if I remember correctly the polished finish wheels were not offered in the same offsets as the others for some reason.

Nice wheels in any event!
                                2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                                Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                                Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                                RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                                Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X