BMW M3 Build Numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 6MTGirl View Post
    Yes, it was available. To clarify, though, on the E46 this option was just called "Cloth/Nappa Leather". Speed cloth is an E9X option.
    I’m sorry but believe you’re mistaken, that’s not “Speed Cloth”.
    That’s code G8AT, “Impuls Anthracite”, I’ve had that.
    “Speed Cloth” is different and came out later. Has a stripe down the middle.
    Last edited by old///MFanatic; 01-24-2021, 12:56 AM.
    6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Originally posted by oldFanatic View Post
      I’m sorry but believe you’re mistaken, that’s not “Speed Cloth”.
      That’s code G8AT, “Impuls Anthracite”, I’ve had that.
      “Speed Cloth” is different and came out later. Has a stripe down the middle.
      We mean the same thing. Speed Cloth was not available on the E46, only Cloth/Nappa Leather (G8AT) was. I think the person who mentioned Speed Cloth as the other cloth option besides M-texture really had G8AT in mind.

Comment

Long shot here, but does anyone know how many cars were produced with Impulse (M-Cloth / G8AT) or how many cars in North America were delivered with this interior? The tools/website available online don’t seem to have this data entered.

Comment

Working...
        X