No announcement yet.

Cluster Display project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to everyone involved in this project! Awesome job for a true passionate BMW e46 owner indeed! Money and time doesen't matter true!

Comment

So, it's been a few months...Any update on this S54B32 ? I'd love one of these!
      E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
      Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

I build a few individual ones on request since then, but I decided against the idea of a „real product“ because of there are to much options to customize for every single usage. Like different analog sensors etc.
        also there are some possibilities for „User errors“ like wrong installation, damage to cluster and the installation is not that easy for everyone. As example the inside of the housing (backcover) need to modified/trimmed.
        …under construction.

Comment

Originally posted by S54B32 View Post
          I build a few individual ones on request since then, but I decided against the idea of a „real product“ because of there are to much options to customize for every single usage. Like different analog sensors etc.
          also there are some possibilities for „User errors“ like wrong installation, damage to cluster and the installation is not that easy for everyone. As example the inside of the housing (backcover) need to modified/trimmed.
          I'm wondering if it's possible for you to make a custom gear indicator similar to the one you have made for paraklas(e46fanatics), but for 8hp running CanTCU?
          Please let me know what other information you would require.​

Comment

Originally posted by AllenE46 View Post

I'm wondering if it's possible for you to make a custom gear indicator similar to the one you have made for paraklas(e46fanatics), but for 8hp running CanTCU?
            Please let me know what other information you would require.​
            It doesn't matter what device is on the other side, as long as it can send out CAN data, analog values etc, it's doable to show the data on the display.

btw paris (paraklas) also switching to a canformance tcu.
            …under construction.

Comment

It doesn't matter what device is on the other side, as long as it can send out CAN data, analog values etc, it's doable to show the data on the display.

btw paris (paraklas) also switching to a canformance tcu.
              CanTCU does send out CAN data for TCU gear/Oil temp/Oil Temp through its default data stream. As for analog I think only input if I'm reading the wiki correctly.
              Is there another way to contact you more about this? Would like to gather up parts prior to the swap.

Comment

Originally posted by AllenE46 View Post

CanTCU does send out CAN data for TCU gear/Oil temp/Oil Temp through its default data stream. As for analog I think only input if I'm reading the wiki correctly.
                Is there another way to contact you more about this? Would like to gather up parts prior to the swap.
                Just send me a PM please
                …under construction.

Comment

Just send me a PM please
                  nam3forum is not letting me send you PMs for some reason. Might be because I only have a couple relies and I made the account just recently.

Comment

hello
                    how can i buy this please for E46 M3 with 8hp46 and cantcu

Comment

Working...
                    X