• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ej257
    replied
    Originally posted by r4dr View Post

Was this on their IG?
    I emailed them a couple months back about getting a diffuser (it's all made to order if you reach out) and he tried about 3 times to make the diffuser before giving up due to the mold. Last I know he was in the process of trying to source an OEM part to make a new diffuser mold. Not sure on the status of that.

Leave a comment:

• Inizes
    replied
    That could be. I don’t think I have heard good things but can’t speak from a personal experience

Leave a comment:

• Will ZCPM3
    replied
    Originally posted by Inizes View Post
    I could be completely wrong, but I always assumed those were rebranded Seibon trunks that they were selling and not necessarily their own replica. Would be curious to know how the fitment is on those.

Leave a comment:

• Inizes
    replied
    But ECS does have that already?

Leave a comment:

• Will ZCPM3
    replied
    If the trunks are truly out of production and not just a Covid back log, this seems likes a prime time for ECS to produce their own replica in either carbon or FRP. They are certainly gaining learnings from their intakes and I would assume there's a bigger market for trunks vs intakes for these cars.

Leave a comment:

• ra2fanatic
    replied
    Yep. I emailed Mile End and said 2-3 month wait for the backorder. I'd email them once a month after that and told me they had one available and if I wanted it. Wasn't going to pass up on the bumper

Leave a comment:

• Onefastsicilian
    replied
    Originally posted by r4dr View Post

I've noticed almost everything on Mile End's E46 page has been marked as sold out for quite a while. I wonder if their production has had issues lately. I'd expect that they could sell their bumpers as fast as they can make them...
    You pretty much have to order it and he makes them to order, thats what I've been told.

Leave a comment:

• Inizes
    replied
    I don’t remember where I saw it, I think so?

Leave a comment:

• r4dr
    replied
    Originally posted by Inizes View Post
    I’m curious about their bumpers. I know I saw their mold for the diffuser gave out.
    Was this on their IG?

Leave a comment:

• Inizes
    replied
    I’m curious about their bumpers. I know I saw their mold for the diffuser gave out.

Leave a comment:

• r4dr
    replied
    Originally posted by Onefastsicilian View Post
    ... just going to sit here and wait for mile end to come out with their trunk.
    I've noticed almost everything on Mile End's E46 page has been marked as sold out for quite a while. I wonder if their production has had issues lately. I'd expect that they could sell their bumpers as fast as they can make them...

Leave a comment:

• Norocehcap
    replied
    Originally posted by JA_E46M3 View Post

that is insane, I ordered mine last March 27 from Schmiedmann before the price increase and it came a week later via DHL Express.
    It is totally insane lol, I was planning on ordering it as an xmass gift for myself this year and then after covid hit I pulled the trigger in May fearful that this exact situation would happen...

Leave a comment:

• JA_E46M3
    replied
    Originally posted by Norocehcap View Post
    ECS has delayed my order again to March 26th. They say this should be the last delay but that's what they said when they delayed it to March 15th a few weeks ago. I'll be happy as long as I get one I don't care about the delays. ECS says I will get one and not to worry about my order being canceled probably since I ordered it 7 months ago lol and I'm very high on the list. Things change tho but I'm optimistic.
    that is insane, I ordered mine last March 27 from Schmiedmann before the price increase and it came a week later via DHL Express.

Leave a comment:

• Norocehcap
    replied
    ECS has delayed my order again to March 26th. They say this should be the last delay but that's what they said when they delayed it to March 15th a few weeks ago. I'll be happy as long as I get one I don't care about the delays. ECS says I will get one and not to worry about my order being canceled probably since I ordered it 7 months ago lol and I'm very high on the list. Things change tho but I'm optimistic.

Leave a comment:

• WestBankM4
    replied
    I just emailed Mileend, I'm hoping to be one of their first pre-orders. They posted in October, I'm hoping their mold is perfected by now. I'd prefer an OEM one but the price now is ridiculous and I just picked up my E46 M3 this week.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X