X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yikes.
    Getting into OEM CSL bumper price territory :/
    Are those NLA/back ordered as well?
    TiAG 6mt Coupe | KARBONIUS | SUPERSPRINT | FIKSE WHEELS | OEM CSL | MILE END COMPOSITES | AST 5200 | HOTCHKIS | BREMBO | RECARO | BEISAN | CATCAMS | CP-CARILLO | TMS | RTD | ROGUE ENGINEERING | AKG MOTORSPORT | HTE PERFORMANCE

Comment

Originally posted by thegenius46m View Post
      Lol looks like ECS removed the OE CSL trunk from their website for the time being
      I am chatting with ECS & Turner this PM on new group buys including Supersprint headers. I didn't think to chat about OE CSL trunk. Worth a shot?

Comment

Originally posted by keljos View Post
        Just emailed APMotorsport about the OEM CSL Trunk. They're listing the OEM trunk on their site for 2,295 british pounds (~$3,200 USD) and have advised me that this is now the retail price in the UK, and that prices could very likely be rising again in the near future beyond what we're seeing on the usual vendors (ECS/Schmiedmann/Turner/etc.).
        That’s crazy, beginning of the year AP quoted me at ~$2,400 USD and I passed. I’d rather just keep the stock trunk for that kind of money

Comment

Any news on Mile End's CF rep?
          2002 M3 Coupe 6MT

Comment

I'm working Mikhail at Slon Workshop to do a GB on his E46 CSL trunk. It's a compete pre-preg unit and extremely well built. I'm hoping I could get him to do it after the BBK GB - but don't quote me on that please
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 3.33.33 PM.png
Views:	632
Size:	429.3 KB
ID:	89255 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 3.33.45 PM.png
Views:	613
Size:	182.9 KB
ID:	89256
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by keljos View Post

Through which vendor are you placing orders?
              Schmiedmann
              2006 ILB | M-Texture

​

Comment

I try to reimagine my own M cars and make BMW M owners life's easier in the process.

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post
                I'm working Mikhail at Slon Workshop to do a GB on his E46 CSL trunk. It's a compete pre-preg unit and extremely well built. I'm hoping I could get him to do it after the BBK GB - but don't quote me on that please
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 3.33.33 PM.png Views:	57 Size:	429.3 KB ID:	89255 Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 3.33.45 PM.png Views:	56 Size:	182.9 KB ID:	89256
                Last edited by Epoustouflant; 03-17-2021, 05:27 AM.

Comment

updates on this

5 orders:
                  2500 USD shipped worldwide in clear coated carbon
                  2300 USD shipped worldwide in primer

10 orders:
                  2,400 USD shipped clear coated
                  2,100 USD shipped primer

who’s in?

Clear coated carbon fiber?

Comment

Originally posted by lastMleft View Post

Clear coated carbon fiber?
                    To run it naked carbon style without paint.

Comment

I am chatting with ECS & Turner this PM on new group buys including Supersprint headers. I didn't think to chat about OE CSL trunk. Worth a shot?
                      Any news on super sprint exhaust?

Comment

Originally posted by simonnim View Post

Any news on super sprint exhaust?
                        Yes, it's happening. Turner is sending me prices this week and we'll get this going for E39 E46 and E60 owners

Comment

Yes, it's happening. Turner is sending me prices this week and we'll get this going for E39 E46 and E60 owners
                          Nice definitely will follow in on the exhaust.

Comment

Hey, any shot of doing a group buy on e46 ZCP wheels? I talked to turner and they said they would be interested in doing one if they had more control over it so it does turn into the cluster fu** that the CSL group buy was. Maybe have it for staggered and square sets?

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post

Hey, any shot of doing a group buy on e46 ZCP wheels? I talked to turner and they said they would be interested in doing one if they had more control over it so it does turn into the cluster fu** that the CSL group buy was. Maybe have it for staggered and square sets?
                              Will definitely ask if you guys need them. Will chat with them again this week.

Comment

Will definitely ask if you guys need them. Will chat with them again this week.
                                I'm 100% in if this happens. I've been ready to pull the trigger on bimmerworld for weeks at $2160 shipped

Comment

Working...
                                X