X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lip
    replied
    Originally posted by FCD46 View Post
    I still haven’t opened the second box yet, in case someone is willing to pay the premium one day
    😆 that money would probably do better in stocks or crypto TBH

Leave a comment:

• Tbonem3
    replied
    Soon we'll have reps while our oes sit in our living room ☺

Leave a comment:

• FCD46
    replied
    I still haven’t opened the second box yet, in case someone is willing to pay the premium one day

Leave a comment:

• 0-60motorsports
    replied
    I’m sure these will come back into Production soon. I got mine in sept/oct 2020 from BMW in Bahrain. I did order it in feb 2020 though lol

Leave a comment:

• Cubieman
    replied
    I ordered mine in May of 2020 for $953 but by the time it came to ship it in October Schmiedmann asked for more $ bringing the total to just over $1500.
    I am so glad I didn't get pissed at this increase and tell them to keep as it was one of the last trunks Schmiedmann likely shipped before suppy dried up completely.

Seeing that photo of the wrecked M3 with the OE CSL bootlid is making me nervous about our annual memorial day bimmer cruise on the "main drag" here in town. So many younger folks out and about weaving in/out of traffic and such, jeeze, they might even be inebriated.

Leave a comment:

• Stack
    replied
    Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
    That was not a good investment. They were less than $1k like 2 years ago.
    How is it not
    I’m still in the positive

That was the price they where going for at that time

I can only imagine the price in 10 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Tbonem3
    replied
    That was not a good investment. They were less than $1k like 2 years ago.

Leave a comment:

• Stack
    replied
    Got mine from a m3forum member
    For 1600 5 years ago
    Brand new

Looks like these trunks are a good investment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Norocehcap
    replied
    Originally posted by Nate047 View Post
    This is hilarious.
    At this point all you can do is laugh, if I needed the money I spent on the trunk I'm sure I would be annoyed but I'm just gonna let my order ride and maybe I'll get lucky. Props to ECS for for not canceling the order and honoring the original price 👍.

Leave a comment:

• Nate047
    replied
    This is hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• jet_dogg
    replied
    Originally posted by r4dr View Post

In my experience in the E30 world, it's the weird BMW-specific parts that start disappearing. Trim pieces, kidney grilles, the metal window borders. BMW doesn't give a fuck about their old cars, otherwise they'd set up a real classic division a la Porsche Classic and charge people up the ass for parts.
    This is 100% accurate. I am in the process of stockpiling parts because I've seen this happen over and over.

The part about BMW not giving a fuck about their old cars is also accurate as fuck and those who think otherwise are in for a surprise.

Leave a comment:

• Onefastsicilian
    replied
    sooo if someone's willing to pay 3-4k for an oem trunk, I'll be more than happy to sell my OEM CSL trunk that I just installed a month ago.

Leave a comment:

• Norocehcap
    replied
    Well I spoke to soon, I just got an email delaying shipping untill June 14th with a delivery date of 17th-21st. Is someone from ECS reading this because the email came right after I made the prior post lol.
    Last edited by Norocehcap; 05-27-2021, 06:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Norocehcap
    replied
    My trunk from ECS has NOT been delayed this month, says shipping date is June 1st. Usually by this time I would have gotten another email delaying it another 1 or 2 months like I have been since May 14th 2020 when I ordered it. ECS also has them for sale again for $4050 (lol) with a inventory on order date of June 14th. Maybe they have finally caught up on production, fingers crossed.
    Last edited by Norocehcap; 05-27-2021, 12:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bassel_sy
    replied
    Originally posted by Icecream View Post

sooooo, this or bitcoin?
    lmao right? its getting wild, 6 months ago i saw it for 1700

Leave a comment:

Working...
X