Leave a comment:

• bassel_sy
    replied
    its almost 4k now lol

Leave a comment:

• Thoglan
    replied
    Originally posted by M3Giovan View Post
    Ordered mine from ECS a while back - would they honor the price (expected ETA June 1) or could they cancel my order to make me buy one at the current pricing? Thks!
    My experience with Ecs is they honour pricing. I bought a set of style 260M wheels from them when they were absurdly cheap from bmw. The following day after my order they updated their price to be 4-5x what it was when I ordered. They arrived last week.

Leave a comment:

• WestBankM4
    replied
    Originally posted by RoyalFlushness View Post

He replied to me on Instagram RE: The CSL Trunk.
    He won't bother with DMs but he will reply if you comment on a photo or something. He's done the same for me.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• RoyalFlushness
    replied
    Originally posted by toy4to View Post
    Dude at MileEnd needs to reply to emails. He's disappeared and never bothers to reply.
    He replied to me on Instagram RE: The CSL Trunk.

Leave a comment:

• M3Giovan
    replied
    Ordered mine from ECS a while back - would they honor the price (expected ETA June 1) or could they cancel my order to make me buy one at the current pricing? Thks!

Leave a comment:

• toy4to
    replied
    Dude at MileEnd needs to reply to emails. He's disappeared and never bothers to reply.

Leave a comment:

• WestBankM4
    replied
    Feverishly hitting F5 on instagram, imagine.

Leave a comment:

• Tbonem3
    replied
    Time to quit the day job JC!

Leave a comment:

• Kiser.mt
    replied
    Originally posted by WestBankM4 View Post
    These guys are all about quality vs quantity, even when they're being produced, the molds can only handle so many pulls before they need to be repaired, sometimes scrapped and a new one made. I'm scared the demand will require a long wait.

I'm also worried about how to place an order once they're released, I feel like Millend just posts on their IG when ones available and you gotta bite. Essentially, right place at the right time.

This.

He has a full time job and Mile End is just his side hustle/hobby. When he gets to it, he gets to it and you have to be there at the right time/moment to buy.

Leave a comment:

• WestBankM4
    replied
    These guys are all about quality vs quantity, even when they're being produced, the molds can only handle so many pulls before they need to be repaired, sometimes scrapped and a new one made. I'm scared the demand will require a long wait.

I'm also worried about how to place an order once they're released, I feel like Millend just posts on their IG when ones available and you gotta bite. Essentially, right place at the right time.

Leave a comment:

• IceInMyVeins14
    replied
    Originally posted by Inizes View Post

Look what’s coming!
    I saw this too and was hyped! I’m trying to send my stimulus check over to him haha

Leave a comment:

• Inizes
    replied

Look what’s coming!

Leave a comment:

• thegenius46m
    replied
    Originally posted by jdamore44 View Post
    I really wish the Aerocomposites company I work for would get their head out of their asses and consider building Automotive parts as well.. This would be SOOO EASY with how we are set up. HUGE CCA/EMA layup rooms, We use prepreg Glass and carbonfiber. Two huge autoclaves.. a 30 foot and 40 foot , with 10 foot ceilings.. Vacuum system .. the whole works.. I mean we were building carbon fiber parts for F-22 Raptors and F-35's.... Ugh.. It's frustrating seeing the prices of these things, knowing I can build my own at work. (just not allowed)
    Sounds like someone has a business proposition to discuss with management

Leave a comment:

• jdamore44
    replied
    I really wish the Aerocomposites company I work for would get their head out of their asses and consider building Automotive parts as well.. This would be SOOO EASY with how we are set up. HUGE CCA/EMA layup rooms, We use prepreg Glass and carbonfiber. Two huge autoclaves.. a 30 foot and 40 foot , with 10 foot ceilings.. Vacuum system .. the whole works.. I mean we were building carbon fiber parts for F-22 Raptors and F-35's.... Ugh.. It's frustrating seeing the prices of these things, knowing I can build my own at work. (just not allowed)
    Last edited by jdamore44; 03-17-2021, 02:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X