X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epoustouflant
    replied
    Originally posted by thegenius46m View Post
    Lol looks like ECS removed the OE CSL trunk from their website for the time being
    I am chatting with ECS & Turner this PM on new group buys including Supersprint headers. I didn't think to chat about OE CSL trunk. Worth a shot?

Leave a comment:

• mainstreamer00
    replied
    Yikes.
    Getting into OEM CSL bumper price territory :/
    Are those NLA/back ordered as well?

Leave a comment:

• keljos
    replied
    Originally posted by FCD46 View Post
    Recently ordered two more for clients, it’s roughly $3500/ea landed in US.

Order shows 45days, we’ll see.
    Through which vendor are you placing orders?

Leave a comment:

• FCD46
    replied
    Recently ordered two more for clients, it’s roughly $3500/ea landed in US.

Order shows 45days, we’ll see.

Leave a comment:

• Slideways
    replied
    Originally posted by Inizes View Post

Guess I’m hoping and paying for a a good rep then.
    Or just keep the stock one - similar weight, perfect fitment and costs nothing

Leave a comment:

• Inizes
    replied
    Originally posted by keljos View Post
    Just emailed APMotorsport about the OEM CSL Trunk. They're listing the OEM trunk on their site for 2,295 british pounds (~$3,200 USD) and have advised me that this is now the retail price in the UK, and that prices could very likely be rising again in the near future beyond what we're seeing on the usual vendors (ECS/Schmiedmann/Turner/etc.).
    Guess I’m hoping and paying for a a good rep then.

Leave a comment:

• keljos
    replied
    Just emailed APMotorsport about the OEM CSL Trunk. They're listing the OEM trunk on their site for 2,295 british pounds (~$3,200 USD) and have advised me that this is now the retail price in the UK, and that prices could very likely be rising again in the near future beyond what we're seeing on the usual vendors (ECS/Schmiedmann/Turner/etc.).

Leave a comment:

• thegenius46m
    replied
    Originally posted by keljos View Post

They still have the page, although it's harder to find as it's not currently designated to fit the E46 M3 for some reason.
    https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...007895884~oee/
    They probably did that to cut the demand down while the page admin is too lazy to actually remove it from the catalog temporarily. Lol

Leave a comment:

• keljos
    replied
    Originally posted by thegenius46m View Post
    Lol looks like ECS removed the OE CSL trunk from their website for the time being
    They still have the page, although it's harder to find as it's not currently designated to fit the E46 M3 for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• thegenius46m
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 0-60motorsports
    replied
    Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
    If it got bad enough, we could band together and get a company to make a filter for us (group buy).

With regular cleaning, I don't envisage needing to buy too often. They don't get too dirty for most of us (well, maybe in Bahrain) and most of us don't drive too much.
    Good idea, as long as it isn’t foam filters. I hate those.

Leave a comment:

• 0-60motorsports
    replied
    Originally posted by r4dr View Post
    I'm guessing they don't make one now, but has anyone ever reached out to Mahle, Mann, Hengst or any of the other OEM filter manufacturers to see if this is something they're interested in making? Or is the CSL such a niche that it's not worth it?
    I doubt they’ll do anything for the minority but it could be worth a shot. BMC a make the CSL filter for BMW.

Leave a comment:

• Cubieman
    replied
    Originally posted by Lip View Post

ITG filters are always an option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know, just a sucker for OE, although I guess my airbox isn't OE at that.

Leave a comment:

• r4dr
    replied
    I'm guessing they don't make one now, but has anyone ever reached out to Mahle, Mann, Hengst or any of the other OEM filter manufacturers to see if this is something they're interested in making? Or is the CSL such a niche that it's not worth it?

Leave a comment:

• Tbonem3
    replied
    If it got bad enough, we could band together and get a company to make a filter for us (group buy).

With regular cleaning, I don't envisage needing to buy too often. They don't get too dirty for most of us (well, maybe in Bahrain) and most of us don't drive too much.
    Last edited by Tbonem3; 03-02-2021, 07:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X