• Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said he missed it.

Comment

ECS just caught up and raised the price to reflect the market
      2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
      2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Comment

This thread is depressing Yet another kick in the ass from 2020.

Comment

Wonder what ECS will do with orders placed before price increase?
          2005 ZCP SMG ///M3

Comment

Originally posted by Will ZCPM3 View Post
            Wonder what ECS will do with orders placed before price increase?
            They seem to be honoring the old price. I placed this order in August:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image0.png
Views:	487
Size:	160.3 KB
ID:	67044
            2002 M3 Coupe 6MT

Comment

Wow February
              2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Originally posted by FCD46 View Post
                Wow February
                I placed my order in feb with the local dealer, they honored the price when I received my trunk last month.

Comment

I went with Schmiedmann back in May to save a bit of money, but mainly because it was listed as "2 in stock" when I ordered from their website.
                  Unfortunately not only did they not have any in stock but I got to pay another $620 on top of the original price before I received it a few weeks back.
                  I should have stuck with ECS, I don't blame Schmiedmann though, they had good communication throughout but I just wish they could have honered the original price.
                  2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                  Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                  Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                  RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                  Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
                    I went with Schmiedmann back in May to save a bit of money, but mainly because it was listed as "2 in stock" when I ordered from their website.
                    Unfortunately not only did they not have any in stock but I got to pay another $620 on top of the original price before I received it a few weeks back.
                    I should have stuck with ECS, I don't blame Schmiedmann though, they had good communication throughout but I just wish they could have honered the original price.
                    They should give you a fat discount on your next purchase or some store credit. Get some grease for your squeaky wheel.
                    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

I had a similar situation where I ordered a CSL Trunk liner from them, and they undercharged for shipping. They emailed me and wanted another $80 weeks after I paid to ship the liner out. Was not happy with the situation but figured it was only $80 so I paid it and moved on.
                      '06 BMW M3 6MT Coupe - TiAg/Imola
                      '99 BMW M3 5MT Coupe - Estoril/Dove
                      '00 Honda Civic Si - Electron Blue Pearl/Black
                      '11 Toyota Tacoma T/X TRD - Magnetic Grey/Grey

Instagram: @6spd_M3 | @midwesteuroparts

Comment

Originally posted by Titaniu//M View Post

I had a similar situation where I ordered a CSL Trunk liner from them, and they undercharged for shipping. They emailed me and wanted another $80 weeks after I paid to ship the liner out. Was not happy with the situation but figured it was only $80 so I paid it and moved on.
                        If it was post-COVID, in their defense, shipping and in particular freight prices have spiked. Many are using "because COVID"
                        '05 M3 Convertible 6MT, CB/Cinnamon, CSL Airbox&Flap, PCSTuning, Beisan, Schrick 288/280, SS V1's & 2.5" System, RE Stg 1&SMF, KW V2, CB PS, Apex EC-7R

Comment

I don't blame Schmiedmann though, they had good communication throughout but I just wish they could have honered the original price.

i think they deserve a fair bit of blame here. you paying for an item in full only to have the vendor transfer all extra costs to you indicates that they did nothing except pocket your money inbetween that amount of time.

Comment

Originally posted by usdmej View Post

i think they deserve a fair bit of blame here. you paying for an item in full only to have the vendor transfer all extra costs to you indicates that they did nothing except pocket your money inbetween that amount of time.
                            Not if every single order starting March 2020 through current and beyond have double digits shipping increases on parts with thin margins already. Is the precedent that vendors normally honor prices? In this space, I'd say yes. But these are unprecedented times. Doesn't mean some aren't unfairly taking advantage of the situation. I believe Schmiedmann is downstream of this, though.
                            '05 M3 Convertible 6MT, CB/Cinnamon, CSL Airbox&Flap, PCSTuning, Beisan, Schrick 288/280, SS V1's & 2.5" System, RE Stg 1&SMF, KW V2, CB PS, Apex EC-7R

Comment

Question for those of you that have ordered from Schmiedmann to the US.
                              Any additional costs during shipment? Duty charge or import charge as they mention is “potential “
                              2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Originally posted by FCD46 View Post
                                Question for those of you that have ordered from Schmiedmann to the US.
                                Any additional costs during shipment? Duty charge or import charge as they mention is “potential “
                                iirc when i used to order from them, there was a small VAT charge. I think it was based on how large/small the order was.

Comment

Working...
                                X