https://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-Genuine...-127632-2357-0
    LOL!

Too late. "0 available"
    Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Casa de Mesa View Post

LOL!

Too late. "0 available"
      Hopefully it was someone on here who got ‘em.

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post

Hopefully it was someone on here who got ‘em.
        I had the same thought. Appreciate you tipping off all of us.
        Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Casa de Mesa View Post

I had the same thought. Appreciate you tipping off all of us.
          No problem bro. I notice a pattern here. Whenever I post mats I see they’re sold out right away. Then there’s some guy flipping mats for almost $300 on eBay. I have a feeling he’s lurking this thread 😂. Maybe I’m overthinking, but it’s a damn near coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by mcjreston View Post
            Since the only issue with my mats was that the velcro circles on the bottom were coming off I decided to see if I could reattach them better. The velcro circles are easily cut off since they are attached to some very thin fabric covering the bottom of the mat. I then used a wire brush to scrape any material off the bottom of the mat where the velcro circles would go. This gets you to the fibrous bottom layer of the mat where you can securely attach the velcro circles.

Lastly I used some extra strength Loctite glue to attach the velcro circles directly to the bottom of the mat. I weighted them down with some books for 24 hours and they seem to have attached very securely. The mats are back in the car and we'll see how they do under normal in-and-out foot traffic.

Mat with velcro circles removed and spots where they'll go scraped clean
            Click image for larger version  Name:	20211220_153404_resized.jpg Views:	131 Size:	47.7 KB ID:	145163
            Glue used
            Click image for larger version  Name:	20211222_084504_resized.jpg Views:	125 Size:	43.4 KB ID:	145164
            Finished product
            Click image for larger version  Name:	20211221_154348_resized.jpg Views:	126 Size:	34.2 KB ID:	145165
            I need to give this a shot once I get around to deep cleaning my carpets / mats.

Given that the new mats seem to be a step down I'm curious to see how much better the embroidered M logo would look after hit with some good carpet cleaner and a steam extractor. My mats are in passable condition otherwise, just dirty with torn velcro.
            '04 LSB Coupe 6MT
            All my money goes towards maintenance.

Comment

shhh..
              2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
              Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
              Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
              RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
              Instagram

Comment

I've had a huge FCP order with floormats in since December 28th. Hopefully, they ship everything out once floormats come. Don't see why they don't ship everything else out until floormats come.
                I cant see them using the same box for everything TBH.

Comment

Hmm, on my m3 the floor mats are very dark gray/black with the heel pad in a lighter gray. But in the pictures for anthracite, the heel bad is in a darker gray than the rest of the mat. I don't see any other color code option except for beige/lighter gray. So not sure what I'm missing.
                  2006 M3 ZCP coupe, jet black on black, 6 speed
                  2001 325xi wagon, red on beige, 5 speed

Comment

Originally posted by mcfreid View Post
                    Hmm, on my m3 the floor mats are very dark gray/black with the heel pad in a lighter gray. But in the pictures for anthracite, the heel bad is in a darker gray than the rest of the mat. I don't see any other color code option except for beige/lighter gray. So not sure what I'm missing.
                    The pictured mats on FCP are the old style. What you got is the shitty new style.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfreid View Post
                      Happen to have a pic of them? I'm curious on how well they match the rest of the car. Getting a set for myself and just wanna see what I'm in for.
                      2004 E46 Imola Red M3 Coupe
                      2015 F56 Pepper White Mini Cooper S
                      2018 W205 Polar White C300 AMG Night Edition

Comment

BMW M3 parts online. Buy OEM & Genuine parts with a Lifetime Warranty, Free Shipping and Unlimited 365 Day Returns.

Back in stock for Verts

Just got an email after having my order cancelled about a month ago

Comment

Mats are constantly on back order at my dealer for all cars including PDIs. I checked when this thread came out and there was no ETA on mats. Now I think they're a month or so out. I only checked for black.
                          This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
                          https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

Just got a package from FCP euro.
                            Opened it up for a nice surprise.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Why the desire for OEM? Quality is crappy. I went Cocomats for both my M cars and have never looked back. Click image for larger version

Name:	CocoE46.jpg
Views:	567
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	148957
                              Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, ZKW-R lenses. MRegistry listing here

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBimmers View Post
                                Why the desire for OEM? Quality is crappy. I went Cocomats for both my M cars and have never looked back. Click image for larger version

Name:	CocoE46.jpg
Views:	567
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	148957
                                Coco mats look like they belong in 80s cars only.

Comment

Working...
                                X