M3 Floor Mats NLA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rekpoint View Post

A perfect match just darker compared to your OEM pillars due to sun-bleaching. That price is for a yard.
    Pillars ONLY as it doesn't have the foam backing for the headliner.
    Just requested a sample be sent out to my address. Will let you know how it matches the existing A and C pillars I replaced a few years ago. My Bs are faded but haven't lifted yet lol.
    2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
    2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Comment

Originally posted by thegenius46m View Post

Just requested a sample be sent out to my address. Will let you know how it matches the existing A and C pillars I replaced a few years ago. My Bs are faded but haven't lifted yet lol.
      I think you will be happy. Report back.

Comment

The mats that came from the factory on Canadian spec M3’s are all black with no logo or heel pad and look a lot better IMO. Plus you can still order from the stealership.

Comment

I just installed the black e46 mats (pn 52478201222). They do feel pretty crappy. Took a minute to get the anchors hooked into the carpet but they actually seem better than the velcro that the m3 mats used. I had what were probably the original mats that came with the car (purple stripe) and I definitely would like a set that feels like that (just not all worn out).

Comment

The one I bought was identical to the originals. Same Velcro anchors and the weight of the carpet is the same. I only needed the driver’s side as the rest were like brand new.

Comment

Has anyone ordered the black mats without the M logo and care to comment on the quality to current date? Are they really as bad as what an individual commented in the ecs listing? I'm out of options on what to buy as the new M logo ones look really ebay.

BMW #
              2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
              2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Comment

Might be an unpopular opinion, but im all aboard the weathertech bandwagon. Bought my 09 335i from its original owner of 11 years and he had all 4 + trunk. Great fitment, great quality, easy to clean, and they do an amazing job keeping everything underneath minty clean. First experience with WT and will certainly pick up a set for the 46 when its back on the road. If you live in an area with rain/dirt/etc, they're a no brainer.

2006 BMW M3 (E46) WeatherTech Laser Measured FloorLiner are Floor Mats for your vehicle that completely lines the interior of your car. Find your custom fit today.
                E46 M3 | C7 RS7

Comment

Originally posted by spnsprt View Post
                  I've been running weathertech for a while and am a big fan. the fit is great and I've basically put it in all my cars.
                  Originally posted by ridebikes View Post
                  Any other options? Or is it going to be a Weathertech Christmas?
                  Originally posted by WestBankM4 View Post
                  We all know once you put these mats in place, you slap a Weathertech rubber mat on top to protect them. 😂
                  I approve these messages.

E46 M3 | C7 RS7

Comment

Reviving this thread. I know the black floor mats were back in stock for a while, but when I checked today, a few places have them listed as backordered.

Anyone know the status of this? and if they are going to be difficult to obtain again?

Comment

I heard on the G05 X5 forum that there’s a huge backlog for OEM replacement parts at the moment. Something about a new location being built overseas I believe.

I still have 2/3 sets that I’m hoarding from the last shortage that I was able to pick up. These will be NLA one day. I don’t think now, but soon enough yes.

Comment

The foam-like backing on my set--every single mat--has disintegrated and separated. I started to run rubber mats years ago out of convenience but the factory carpeted mats look great.

Comment

I have an extra set of floormats if anyone is in need.

Comment

There are still places that have em in stock (I bought mine from Pelican), but they are definitely just selling off what they have in stock.

Comment

I still have an extra set I got with an Imola interior I purchased. Willing to sell, brand new out of packaging. $120 shipped because they are back ordered again seems fair?

Comment

I assume the new floormats are still of the blue (vs. purple) stripe variety.
                                I was super bummed to try and stock up on them and buy 2 sets only to find out the colors had changed and the M3 logo looked more like an iron on patch than the OG embroidered logo.
                                Same thing goes for the trunk mats, unfortunate.
                                2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                                Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                                Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                                RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                                Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X