M3 Floor Mats NLA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlueBimmers View Post
    Why the desire for OEM? Quality is crappy. I went Cocomats for both my M cars and have never looked back. Click image for larger version  Name:	CocoE46.jpg Views:	2 Size:	81.3 KB ID:	148957
    I wouldn’t look back, just not down either. I keed I keed. 😉

That’s an interesting look. Not really luxury stock carpet aesthetics. Yeah I don’t wear Birkenstocks so maybe I’m not their audience.
    6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

I just placed these in my E70 X5 and so far 👍.
      They are easy to clean with a moist microfiber towel & IMO give the vehicle an upgrade/ interesting appearance.

I have the same style for my E46 M3, just haven't installed them yet.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Ha! If that's too stylish for you OldM you could stick with the basic black with dots. Click image for larger version

Name:	After-1-1-1024x579.jpg
Views:	493
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	149119
        Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, ZKW-R lenses. MRegistry listing here

Comment

Just yesterday a set of black mats arrived here in Oregon courtesy Atlanta BMW.
          '04, manual, Dinan Stage 1 suspension and engine flash.

Comment

Ferman BMW also has them on eBay. One of my go-to dealer resources over the years.

This car and another one for me are definitely cocomats candidates for me. Classic car eligibility + shitty factory mats = coco mats. The factory's will be kept just not used -- like a factory sticker.

maw
            Last edited by maw1124; 03-02-2022, 04:30 AM.

Comment

FCP back in stock

Comment

Serious question... how many of you all would actually be interested in getting the original style mats made with higher quality carpet and the period correct m colors? Could probably get a group buy going and get them replicated if we can find a supplier.

The ones that ACTUALLY resemble this picture with the thick carpet and purple M stripe. Not the garbage you all are actually getting that are now grey with hilariously cheap embroidery. Bmw has changed suppliers I believe almost 4 times since this car came out and each revision I have personally seen the quality has gone down immensely.

Original:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	82110029231-1.jpg?1496437822.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	156496

Current:

2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
                2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Comment

I’m down for a convertible set.

Comment

If someone is willing to take the lead on this or knows a company we could target I could work with them to try and get the all rolling. I have a spare mint set of genuine original mats I could send off as a template.

Would also like to get the trunk mat replicated similarly.

If anyone knows any companies to target please comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Comment

I would be interested but floormats are a wear item for me. I like how I can send them back to FCP whenever and just get a new set. and I am very mad with the new quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekpoint View Post
                        I would be interested but floormats are a wear item for me. I like how I can send them back to FCP whenever and just get a new set. and I am very mad with the new quality.
                        They're a wear item for everyone lol. Also the lower quality ones will probably wear faster given how the material is so thin.

Comment

Originally posted by thegenius46m View Post

They're a wear item for everyone lol. Also the lower quality ones will probably wear faster given how the material is so thin.
                          Oh 100% but FCP for the win. 1 and done!

Comment

I’d be interested

Comment

I looked into quality mats last year and was left unsatisfied with other manufacturers. I've had several og mats over the years and while good they were not particularly stellar, just nice.

Personally, having plush mats in a GT isn't that important to me but but current iterations are atrocious and would never pay US currency for the current shitty mats.
                              2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

I've bought a set and actually turned out I don't really care, still sitting in package and never even looked at it.

Comment

Working...
                                X