2005 BMW ///M3
    Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
    2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
    2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
    2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

There were enough of these cars made that you don't have to settle for a rebuilder.

Comment

Wow, I was looking thru FB for mine and came across this too. Good thing I didn't pick it up...

Comment

What was the history of the car? OP in the ad states that it had minor rear end damage?

Comment

Originally posted by WestBankM4 View Post
            What was the history of the car? OP in the ad states that it had minor rear end damage?
            im curious to know too

Comment

Basically there was a big thread on the m3forum. The guy has been trying to sell it for 4+ years off and on, but doesn’t make any good ads. So he posted and asked us what we thought. We keep telling him to post better pictures and more info but never does. Also over priced.. The history of the repair is very sketchy, I talked to him back in 2016 and saw the receipt.. Basically all it says is $4000 for rear end repair. No clue what was fixed up or replaced. I was surprised to see it for sale again with very little info posted about the car.
              Last edited by Bostonbruck; 11-13-2020, 09:02 PM.

Comment

I vaguely remember that request of his now. He says only one problem which is rebuilt title and then wants way too much. Yeah that is a no dawg.
                3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

$17.5K for a rebuilt title M3? For real?
                  That is MAYBE a $8-9K car.
                  BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
                  https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

Originally posted by Bostonbruck View Post
                    Basically there was a big thread on the m3forum. The guy has been trying to sell it for 4+ years off and on, but doesn’t make any good ads. So he posted and asked us what we thought. We keep telling him to post better pictures and more info but never does. Also over priced.. The history of the repair is very sketchy, I talked to him back in 2016 and saw the receipt.. Basically all it says is $4000 for rear end repair. No clue what was fixed up or replaced. I was surprised to see it for sale again with very little info posted about the car.
                    hah! So this is that car...I vaguely remember that. He was looking for like $25k or something silly back then right?

Comment

You guys joke around, but honestly I have no clue what has happened to car prices. Seems like a shortage or to many idiots overpaying has caused prices to go up. I have been keeping my eyes on finding a cheap e46 6spd m3 coupe to build as a fun car. I can not find any e46's m3 coupes currently under $10k, even the shitbox ones with high miles. An SMG rebuilt title m3 black on black coupe with 123k miles just sold for $8k near me. Only m3's I see now under $10k are the verts, and even they are becoming harder to see under $10k. This was definitely not the case a year ago. I do not know what is happening with prices but one thing is for sure, prices are up. With prices this high, I would not be surprised if someone pays $14-15k for this 6 speed coupe with under 75k miles even if it has a rebuilt title.
                      Last edited by bmw m3 s50; 11-16-2020, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post
                        You guys joke around, but honestly I have no clue what has happened to car prices. Seems like a shortage or to many idiots overpaying has caused prices to go up. I have been keeping my eyes on finding a cheap e46 6spd m3 coupe to build as a fun car. I can not find any e46's m3 coupes currently under $10k, even the shitbox ones with high miles. An SMG rebuilt title m3 black on black coupe with 123k miles just sold for $8k near me. Only m3's I see now under $10k are the verts, and even they are becoming harder to see under $10k. This was definitely not the case a year ago. I do not know what is happening with prices but one thing is for sure, prices are up. With prices this high, I would not be surprised if someone pays $14-15k for this 6 speed coupe with under 75k miles even if it has a rebuilt title.
                        I think prices of these are starting to bounce back up in general. They're going for more on BaT as well. People who grew up playing NFS and other video games remember driving these in the games as well as poster cars. Those same people are coming into money and are obtaining their childhood car. Look at R34 GTR prices, they're through the roof and they're still 5 years out from being USA legal. The new M3s also probably are driving people back to the more analog days of the e36/46/9x.
                        2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

I remember that thread. If I recall OP got butthurt that nobody thought his car was worth $20k and the tl;dr; version from everybody was fine you don't have to believe us, good luck with the sale... and it never sold.
                          E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
                          Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

i agree with this. i bought my vert after a nationwide search for a clean one in a more desirable color. there were quite a few with low miles (sub 100k) with cool colors like Imola, Alpine White, etc but you had to look hard. now, all those cars are like $15k for even a vert with that mileage.

i will say, just because a car is rebuilt title doesnt mean its trash. my E39 M5 is salvage title but its the cleanest, nicest car in my entire stable right now. (though i got a great deal on it...with a clean title i wouldve paid double lol)

Originally posted by Inizes View Post

I think prices of these are starting to bounce back up in general. They're going for more on BaT as well. People who grew up playing NFS and other video games remember driving these in the games as well as poster cars. Those same people are coming into money and are obtaining their childhood car. Look at R34 GTR prices, they're through the roof and they're still 5 years out from being USA legal. The new M3s also probably are driving people back to the more analog days of the e36/46/9x.

Comment

Originally posted by umichchris View Post
                              i agree with this. i bought my vert after a nationwide search for a clean one in a more desirable color. there were quite a few with low miles (sub 100k) with cool colors like Imola, Alpine White, etc but you had to look hard. now, all those cars are like $15k for even a vert with that mileage.

i will say, just because a car is rebuilt title doesnt mean its trash. my E39 M5 is salvage title but its the cleanest, nicest car in my entire stable right now. (though i got a great deal on it...with a clean title i wouldve paid double lol)

Indeed it might not be trash but it’s just more desirable to have a clean title car just for better insurance rates. I know how hard it is to find a good clean title car with all the options and color we want, I got lucky with one of my dad’s client’s son selling his Imola SMG vert for a little under $10K. It wasn’t even a car I had considered but I took the opportunity anyways.

Comment

Working...
                              X