No announcement yet.

Quickjack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one. Really works well in combination with a 4 post lift-- kind of combines what I like best about a 4 post lift (easy loading for quick things like fluid swaps, easy preload, double stacked parking) with what I like best about a 2 post (tires off the ground), based on need.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4897.jpg
Views:	604
Size:	166.3 KB
ID:	68620

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
    2012 LMB/Black 128i
    2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by terra View Post

No, it's more akin to jackstands at their maximum height.
      That’s kinda lame. I just use 3 floor jacks to get the car onto jack stands. I was thinking this the mid-rise lift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This years Costco deal is $125 more than the Home Depot special was.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallerhan View Post
          When calling them for replacement parts etc, do they ask for proof of purchase?

Are there any downsides to getting one second hand? I found a few local that are unopened/never used.
          Yes. They do.

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post
            I have one. Really works well in combination with a 4 post lift-- kind of combines what I like best about a 4 post lift (easy loading for quick things like fluid swaps, easy preload, double stacked parking) with what I like best about a 2 post (tires off the ground), based on need.

Damn, now I need one for my 4 post. That looks a lot easier than using the sliding jack that came with the 4 post setup.
            2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
            Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
            Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
            RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
            Instagram

Comment

That’s a nice setup.... didn’t realize this didn’t have to be installed on a slab. What four post lift is that?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjae46 View Post

That’s kinda lame. I just use 3 floor jacks to get the car onto jack stands. I was thinking this the mid-rise lift.

That’s a reason that I didn’t buy them. I actually called them because I think the concept is pretty sweet but the rise is limited. They apparently have a “high rise” version is development based off customer feedback. I want to know what Obioban has going on there. Looks perfect.

2006 ///M3 6MT Coupe Jet Black Track Car
                [Karbonius] [MCS 2WNR] [Zionsville] [ [SPAL] [Ground Control] [Beisan] [Rogue Engineering] [Vorshlag] [Redish] [CMP] [Bimmerworld] [Kassel] [TTFS] [Apex] [TMS Sways] [Buildjournal] [Radium] [Ultimate Pedals] [OMP Seats/Harnesses] [UUC SSK] [Custom Cage] [Supersprint] [Carbontastic] [MEC CSL Diffuser] [Trackspec] [Street Faction] [Condor] [Hard Motorsports] [AiM] [Maintenance] [Ask me about products and exact weight of front end components]

Comment

Add this to a four post and you can easily jack your vehicle up, but that Quickjack would be even easier.
                  2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                  Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                  Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                  RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                  Instagram

Comment

This is an amazing set up right here! This is the goal for my next garage lol.

Comment

I ended up ordering one from Costco. Now I'm thinking I should get a Maxjax instead 🤔. They're $150 off right now.
                      2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Anthracite Impuse
                      Fabspeed Headers | Euro Sec 1 | OE Sec 2 | Scorpion Sec 3 | Beisan | Mini Battery | Fortune Auto 7k/12k | Hotchkis Front SB | Apex ARC-8 18x9.5 | Yellow Tag Rack

2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Black Nappa Leather
                      Karbonius | Supersprint | Cat Cams | Beisan | Fikse Wheels | Mile End Composites | AST 5200 | Hotchkis | Brembo | Recaro | Rouge SMF | RTD | Yellow Tag Rack | HTE Performance

Comment

Home Depot has a "Special of the day" on the 5000 and 7000. I pulled the trigger on the 5000 for $1047 shipped to my house
                        ‘02 LSB M3 (11k original miles)
                        ’03 Oxford Green M3 (Turbo’d)

Comment

Home Depot now at $998

Comment

Originally posted by robgill View Post
                            Home Depot now at $998
                            That's a good deal plus you can get additional $100 if you open Home depot credit card, I think its time to pull trigger on this 😁 don't think price its going to be any lower, specially since this pandemic started more people are woking from home and having more time wrench on their cars. I think quick jack is becoming essential garage tool these days, last year they had refurbished units available on quick jack site for $899 but since this pandemic started they have been sold out and no new refub units have been available since, meaning everybody is keeping their quick jacks no returns, Fyi refurbished units where usually customer returns.

Comment

All of the ones that are on sale are the SLX models which unfortunately don't fit the BMW cars as well as we would like them to. The lift points are a little short and don't reach the jack points on our cars E46 e53 E39 email etc... They make a more expensive version called the EXT model which is almost a perfect fit with some room to spare for reaching the jack points.

To make the SLX models work properly you have to buy a separate attachment which is more expensive to help reach those jackpoints properly.

There are other ways to get around it but they're not as safe and kind of sketchy

Comment

Originally posted by nextelbuddy View Post
                                All of the ones that are on sale are the SLX models which unfortunately don't fit the BMW cars as well as we would like them to. The lift points are a little short and don't reach the jack points on our cars E46 e53 E39 email etc... They make a more expensive version called the EXT model which is almost a perfect fit with some room to spare for reaching the jack points.

To make the SLX models work properly you have to buy a separate attachment which is more expensive to help reach those jackpoints properly.

There are other ways to get around it but they're not as safe and kind of sketchy
                                I use an 5000SLX and it fits fine. 🤷
                                '06 IB/BLK 6SPD PN66072

Comment

Working...
                                X