Originally posted by zzyzx85
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
What did you do for your M3 today?
Collapse
X
-
Hah, should have clarified - this is my third rod bearing jobOriginally posted by SteelGreyM View Post
3rd rod bearing job in 6 months?
How did the bearings look the first 2 times you pulled them?
but first one this far, though. Performed one in March on my JB hardtop M3 (sold two months ago) and then again in June on my LSB M3. M10 and M11 bolts, so I’ve lived the full rod bearing experience but not nearly as much as kaiv, George Hill, sapote and I’m sure many others.Last edited by davidinnyc; 09-10-2025, 06:14 AM.
- Likes 2
Leave a comment:
-
still trying to get the SAP readiness monitor to set so I've been driving it to work. I've missed how much fun it is to drive.
Leave a comment:
-
3rd rod bearing job in 6 months?Originally posted by davidinnyc View PostNot what I did today, but what I received today… Blackstone report for my “CSL” build.
Rod bearings coming up! Third rod bearing job I'll have performed in 6 months! Should I do this for people in the SFV?
David

How did the bearings look the first 2 times you pulled them?
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: