Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you do for your M3 today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sasha
    replied
    I will be disassembling for a steering wheel rewrap and center console refinish!

    Leave a comment:


  • SteelGreyM
    replied

    Found out about this spot for oem wheel lock key

    And removed multiple dead bees from the back

    Leave a comment:


  • zzyzx85
    replied
    finally. I had to idle that bish for like 5 minutes this morning lol. time to go to the smog check place.

    Leave a comment:


  • zzyzx85
    replied
    Originally posted by 6speedS54 View Post

    Is your battery ok? just did a quick google (gemini) is saying potentially weak battery or vacuum issue. Although I recall having the same problem last year on my crashed car and it took a couple of weeks before it set.
    yup, it fires up with no issues in the morning. i guess i'll keep at it for a few weeks.

    Leave a comment:


  • SteelGreyM
    replied
    Got my front bumper and windshield washer reservoir back on along with all the other front end pieces, being careful to carefully clip all the wiring back in its proper hook

    Also ripped out my angel eyes and all the associated wiring. Felt like I was removing a parasite from my car!

    Funny enough I dropped my 2012 c class off at the Benz dealer today for an airbag recall and they called me back telling me my rear subframe has rotted out and is close to snapping. I had to snap out of it and remember we aren't talking about the e46 lol. Had no idea it was an issue on these cars and I'm glad I caught it in time. Thankfully it's all covered by warranty. I'll be enjoying their loaner in the meantime!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X