Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions on running OE CSL/ZCP 19x9.5 et 27 squared on the e46 M3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BBB View Post
    Thanks man. Yes, -3 front and -2 rear. I'm on some GC coilovers/camber plates that are on the way out. Can't speak for the PS4s, I don't have personal experience with them.
    Gotcha, thanks for the pics and info.

Comment

Does anyone know how thick the back pad is on the CSL/ZCP 19x9.5? Also how thick the lug bolt seed is from the backpad?

Comment

Useful Info on this setup. Looking forward to go square down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Question on your direction for shocks.
          which Koni Yellows are you going with ?
          2004 M3 Mystic Blue

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post
            Does anyone know how thick the back pad is on the CSL/ZCP 19x9.5? Also how thick the lug bolt seed is from the backpad?
            Iā€™m doing some research into this myself. Any verdict how it all worked out?

Comment

Originally posted by BBB View Post
              Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_3816.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	171.5 KB ID:	74998ā€‹
              Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_3813.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	204.1 KB ID:	74999
              Click image for larger version Name:	image_18923.jpg Views:	5 Size:	170.5 KB ID:	74996ā€‹

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_3808.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	198.5 KB ID:	74997

Couple notes - my garage floor is slightly uneven so the rear wheel gap is bigger in the pictures than it naturally sits. The top of the wheels do not poke front or rear either although it's hard to illustrate that in the photos.
              Well that looks gorgeous! I need to do this as well LOL. Im running 380mm ST60/ST40 on GC Coilovers. Ride height is 13.5"/13" and i dont plan on going lower. Anyone running the same BBK and can confirm if the Rear CSLs will fit up front?

Comment

Working...
              X