Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supersprint full system + Karbonius Airbox + healthy stock motor = YUGE numbers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supersprint full system + Karbonius Airbox + healthy stock motor = YUGE numbers!

Wanted to share with everyone the healthy gains I've gotten going from bone stock with full bolt-on mods over the past five years! All values have been SAE corrected:
    • File 3 (orange) is the baseline run (stock US specs with no mods): 290.68 WHP, 240.25 ft-lb
    • File 11 (green) has the following mods: Karbonius CSL airbox w/ snorkel, Factory euro headers & cats, PCS Tuning canned tune: 332.41 WHP, 254.27 ft-lb
    • File 15 (brown) has the following mods: Karbonius CSL airbox w/ snorkel, eletric fan conversion, full oversized Supersprint exhaust system (stepped headers, HJS race cats, resonated twin pipe and Stradale street muffler): 348.44 WHP, 262.14 ft-lb; video found here

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	1613
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	74143

Comment

Same tune between setup 2 and 3?

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post
        Same tune between setup 2 and 3?
        Paul custom tuned setup #3 👍

Comment

That’s impressive without cams. Nice gains!

Comment

and he lives in nazi los angeles. impressive !
            2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
            2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
            2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

congrats! nice numbers

Comment

Everybody’s saying, you’ve got the best numbers. Terrific numbers.
                '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
                  and he lives in nazi los angeles. impressive !
                  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣! Yep....Hell A w/ the diluted 91 octane pump gas...sadness! I think if I had 93 or 96 those numbers would be even higher

Thanks everyone! Paul did a great job dialing her in; with just his base tune (canned tune with CSL intake, euro cats and headers), she was putting down 344 STD WHP. After a few revisions, power bumped up to 357 WHP and 268 ft-lb 👍

Last edited by 2004LSB; 12-18-2020, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Now that’s YUGEEEEEE! Congrats.

The gains from step 2 and 3, do you think most of them occurred as a result of the tune ? Or would switching from euro cats to hi flow cats and SS headers be more of a game changer?

Comment

Originally posted by 2004LSB View Post

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣! Yep....Hell A w/ the diluted 91 octane pump gas...sadness! I think if I had 93 or 96 those numbers would be even higher

Thanks everyone! Paul did a great job dialing her in; with just his base tune (canned tune with CSL intake, euro cats and headers), she was putting down 344 STD WHP. After a few revisions, power bumped up to 357 WHP and 268 ft-lb 👍
                      You need to tune on E85 for another 15ish whp. 👍
                      Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

you think the # would be much greater without any cats?
                        thinking of euro headers, NA section back

Comment

Awesome, I have the Supersprint Race exhaust, Eventuri intake, Elbow and DUDMD tune, I don't know what my stock numbers were, but my Butt Dyno was amazed, completely transformed my Cars performance. Those are some impressive gains you got there, Plus I love the color of your Car, my favorite.
                          Last edited by Silbergrau metallic; 12-19-2020, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Very nice gains! Plans for cams next??
                            Instagram: M3Journal

Comment

Wow...that's impressive!

Comment

Working...
                              X