No announcement yet.

*Official* Comments from Strangers Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

โ€œWhat are you trying to sell it for?โ€ Where did you see a for sale sign?
    Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Random thumbs up here in Nebraska from time to time. Mutual thumbs up recently passing a gentleman in a very nice red e30 with beautiful BBS's.

One younger guy in an e46 330i said at a light: "Your car is everything my car wants to be!"
      2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
      Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
      Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
      RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
      Instagram

Comment

What year is it? Dang its really shiny for an old car!

Comment

Driving thru downtown chicago on a summer day windows rolled all-the-way down. Stopped at a red light and some random stranger sticks his head fully inside and locks eyes with me "nice car man..." and causally walks away

Comment

Originally posted by yhp2009 View Post
            Driving thru downtown chicago on a summer day windows rolled all-the-way down. Stopped at a red light and some random stranger sticks his head fully inside and locks eyes with me "nice car man..." and causally walks away
            Wow, talk about invasion of personal space. Totally not creepy at all.

Comment

Driving to Pismo Beach, local cop did a u-turn as I passed him. Reason he gives me is I have no front plates. Real reason he pulls me over is to chat - me, told him I did my RBs on jack stands and on my back, and had just started on my E93 and he advised to have a comfy pillow; him - he was in the middle of dropping an S85 into a 7 series. As he was letting me go without any ticket, an E46 revs bye and he says "Now he has the right E46 - a manual" ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ
              17 iO1 i3
              16 F22 M235i
              08 E93 M3
              04 E46 M3 Carbon Schwarz - SMG II - Discovery Automotive tuned - AFE Stage 2 - SS Stepped - SS Metallic Cats - Eisenmann X-pipe - SS Race - 4.10 - ACS CF lip - 6000K Heads & Fogs - Tein S

Comment

You'd think a bright red BMW would get more attention from the ladies. Nope, only dudes. And usually young pimple-faced ones.
                2003 Imola Red M3 w/ SMG

Comment

Originally posted by K-Dawg View Post
                  You'd think a bright red BMW would get more attention from the ladies. Nope, only dudes. And usually young pimple-faced ones.
                  I get shit on from my passengers once in a while when that happens, but tbh its kind of hilarious

Comment

"I like the baseball glove seats"

"Is that a real M3? I had one too; it was a 330ci with the M-pack."

Comment

I've had my car for a grand total of two days and I've already had a dude stop me in the parking lot of Harbor Freight to tell me how awesome my car is. Is this the ///M Life I've been missing out on???
                      2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

Picking up a coffee table from a furniture store in my M3. Dude who wheels it out in a box comes to my car and says - is this the car? I go - yeah.
                        -Not going to fit (the box is rather large).
                        -Yeah it will.
                        -Nope, no way.
                        I open the trunk, fold the rear seats, and proceed to slide the huge box inside (it barely fits).
                        Dude: Wow, give me a call when you ready to sell the card! And gives me his phone number.
                        BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
                        https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

I've definitely found that my car doesnt pull a ton of attention where I live (Victoria, BC), which I'm plenty okay with, though I've definitely had a few of the standard reactions. Mostly from other gearheads and BMW owners for sure. My two favorites both came from my last m3 (CB/B SMG):

1: "Are those Work Meister Wheels?" Car was sitting on forgestars. Gave me a good chuckle.

2: I had someone in front of me pull over, flash the "full throttle" signal out the window, and let me by. I was happy to oblige, so I dropped to second, gave er the beans and hit redline. Catless with a titanium box really was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Dawg View Post
                            Ladies like 'verts. Enjoy attracting the pimply boys in your red coupe ๐Ÿ˜

Comment

warm weather bump it up

Comment

"Don't ever sell it."

"I really like your car!"

"My buddy really likes E46 M3s." - Plant security guard who "randomly" picked my car to search it
                                "your BMW has how many miles!?"

2003 (2/03) M3 coupe Imolarot/Black 6 M/T - JRZ RS One 450/550 - Ground Control Street - SDW RTAB - TMS Street ARCA - Redish V2 - TMS solid subframe bushings - Volk Racing G2 18x9.5 - StopTech ST40 355 (coming soon) - Beisan Systems VANOS parts - WPC OE rod bearings - Karbonius CSL airbox - Kassel MSS54HP DME - Kassel MAP sensor - Euro headers and Section 1 - SuperSprint Sport - Recaro Speed - Schroth Rallye 4 QF - AS 30% SSK

build/journal
                                ig: @zzyzx85

Comment

Working...
                                X