CSL Diffuser options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

I'm trying to convince René to run another batch. He got cold feet due to UPS destroying packages one after the other.
    Is that HappyBuyItNow? Get him to run a batch of 1x1 diffusers. If he can make them around the 200-300 range like he used to he would make bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekpoint View Post

Is that HappyBuyItNow? Get him to run a batch of 1x1 diffusers. If he can make them around the 200-300 range like he used to he would make bank.
      No, I don't deal in Chinese made body panels - too much quality variances.

It's these: pre-preg & autoclaved, paint matched & clear coated, made in Germany - available in 1x1 and 2x2 weave. The only design difference is the ridge as René wants to avoid IP infringement lawsuits in Germany.

Attached Files
      Last edited by Epoustouflant; 01-17-2022, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalFlushness View Post
        Looks like happybuyitnow is no longer a vendor on Ebay and their website doesn't work. Not sure which direction to go here as I don't want some crappy fitting eBay rep and OEM is out of the budget. May give the Buckhart one a go and get it painted professionally the $200+ shipping is a bit nuts though.
        There used to be a vendor “ExtremeSpoiler” or something like that on eBay that I bought my diffuser from years ago and it was good quality and fitment for the price.

Comment

Originally posted by JokerElite View Post

There used to be a vendor “ExtremeSpoiler” or something like that on eBay that I bought my diffuser from years ago and it was good quality and fitment for the price.
          HappyBuyItNow and ExtremeSpoiler are the same people!
          I shot them an email to see if they still make them!

Comment

Oh wow, look at that! I wonder what they’ll say

Comment

Curious as to what they say. Keep us posted sir!

Comment

Happybuyitnow's diffusers are made by Amoeba Wings LTD (Taiwan iirc) in case anyone see's that name anywhere.
                DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

No, I don't deal in Chinese made body panels - too much quality variances.

It's these: pre-preg & autoclaved, paint matched & clear coated, made in Germany - available in 1x1 and 2x2 weave. The only design difference is the ridge as René wants to avoid IP infringement lawsuits in Germany.
                  Please keep us posted - the resurgence of this thread shows there is definitely demand.

Would love to see another round of these at a reasonable number ($400-500 shipped). Thanks Matt!

Comment

What about the Turner Motorsport diffuser? Recent ThicGarage video says good fitment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gssQfWmpITg
                    Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, ZKW-R lenses. MRegistry listing here

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBimmers View Post
                      What about the Turner Motorsport diffuser? Recent ThicGarage video says good fitment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gssQfWmpITg
                      TMS brand parts quality been very bad since bought out. So not sure how fitment would be for others. That’s also a dark car and black diffuser. It’s not going to show the fitment gaps as visible compared to painted.
                      Well it’s not atrocious looking. Design is a personal preference here. One example of design flow change that bothers me with theirs is stock has a sculpted horizontal lower ridge or “crease” on both sides.This TMS doesn’t continue that sculpted crease of bumper and it just ends at a right angle.
                      I like my CSL design better. More subtle styling and lines flow nicely.
                      Your preference may vary.
                      6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Someone buy this and let us know how it is.. https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-part...cslcfdiff~ecs/

Comment

Someone buy this and let us know how it is.. https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-part...cslcfdiff~ecs/
                          Wonder what the mounting points are like. In the reviews someone says its bend tabs, which I think is is similar to happybutitnow items?

Comment

Please get me updated for that, I'm looking to get one from them. Been searching for a long long time

Comment

Anyone try this one from Schmiedmann? Web site isn't good but years ago bought some E36 Ellips from them for 50% off: https://www.schmiedmann.com/en/bmw-E...duct=IN46M3CAR
                              Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, ZKW-R lenses. MRegistry listing here

Comment

Originally posted by mtpktz View Post

Please keep us posted - the resurgence of this thread shows there is definitely demand.

Would love to see another round of these at a reasonable number ($400-500 shipped). Thanks Matt!
                                Absolutely will do. I will work the guy - I'd want his diffuser to mine.

He also makes these - a more aggressive design.

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpeg
Views:	327
Size:	119.4 KB
ID:	148960
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X