CSL Diffuser options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedster View Post
    I know many on here have had good fitment with happybuyitnow's eBay diffuser; however the fitment on mine isn't perfect. It's about 90%. Theres a part in the center that does not line up flush against the bumper. I've tried to get it as close as possible but it does stick out a bit.
    Did you ever attempt to get a refund?
    2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
    Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
    Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
    RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
    Instagram

Comment

This is a come up even though it looks rough, it can be fixed and they fit 100%.

Also 1x1 CF weave is super tight on VCSL parts.

2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
      2005 BMW ///M3
      Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
      2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
      2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
      2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

just curious, has anyone actually ordered an ebay one, but not happybuyitnow?

I mean at that price (and it looks like the seller is in the US) so no long shipping wait times.....it looks like it might be worth the gamble. I feel like they are all prob the same manufacturer

$Fitment: Fitment : 2001-2006 BMW E46 M3 With Original M3 Rear Bumper Only Note : Only Fits M3 Rear Bumper. Package Includes: --- Package Includes : 1 X Two-Tone Style Black With Carbon Fiber Rear Bumper Diffuser Feature: § ---100% Brand New and Never Used ---Special CSL Style 2-Tone(Glossy Black With Glossy Carbon Fiber) Rear Diffuser ---Center Part is Made Black Real Carbon Fiber Material ---Super light Weight and Durable. ---UV-Protective Clear Coated: Fade & Rush Resistant. --- No Modification or Cutting Required ---Easy Installation & OEM Perfect Fitment. ---Quality 3K Weaven Carbon Fiber Cover with Hard UV-Protected Coating. ---Improves Appearance and AeroDynamic All at Once. ---The CSL style Rear Diffuser Give your M3 CSL Rear End Look Instantly and Dramatically Improve The Sporty Appearance For Your M3.

Comment

Do it
          DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
          /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
          More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

If anyone is worried that their tips are too close to the diffuser, RE sells adjustable muffler mounts:

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post

Did you ever attempt to get a refund?
              Yup I contacted him immediately but he didn't agree to a refund. Just said that he's had very few complaints so I could ship it back to him if I wanted but it wasn't worth the cost of return shipping

Comment

Originally posted by Epsilon View Post
                If anyone is worried that their tips are too close to the diffuser, RE sells adjustable muffler mounts:

https://www.rogueengineering.com/Rog...lly_p_302.html
                Hmm, now are those really considered “adjustable” RE?
                I mean they need shims, which you could equally do to the stock mounts right.
                6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

For those who ordered from happybuyitnow,, what was your delivery time from order to delivery ?
                  2004 M3 Mystic Blue

Comment

Originally posted by oldFanatic View Post
                    Hmm, now are those really considered “adjustable” RE?
                    I mean they need shims, which you could equally do to the stock mounts right.
                    They're slotted, so back and forth adjustment, not up and down, though it looks like they include a spacer to drop it down 5mm? Usually you want to pring the tips up, not down, but I could see front to back adjustment being helpful.

That said, I've always been able to correct tip fitment by adjusting at the sect 2 mount plate (left to right), and at the sect 2/3 joint (up and down), not to mention finer adjustment with washers inbetween hangers and exh brackets.

Originally posted by Mystic3 View Post
                    For those who ordered from happybuyitnow,, what was your delivery time from order to delivery ?
                    Very fast to me, but it came from Los Angeles(near me)& in an Amoeba wing ltd box.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                      They're slotted, so back and forth adjustment, not up and down, though it looks like they include a spacer to drop it down 5mm?
                      Exactly my point.
                      6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Pray tell, what is an amoeba box ???
                        2004 M3 Mystic Blue

Comment

It's not a very good one, doesn't hold its shape.

Comment

Kinda what I thought.
                            a little scary considering how fragile the diffuser is.
                            2004 M3 Mystic Blue

Comment

lol, a few years ago FCP shipped my Bilstein B4 shocks and struts in a box meant for coilovers... I had them shipped to my friend's house since we were doing all my car work there. His mix of parts + my mix of parts meant we had a small stack of boxes in the corner of the garage. I just assumed he got coilovers and when we were going to do my dampers we spent some time looking for them, then we came to the conclusion the package somehow got stolen. We did realize what happened and I think now FCP has standardized their boxes and signature blue tape

Comment

Originally posted by antknee View Post
                                just curious, has anyone actually ordered an ebay one, but not happybuyitnow?

I mean at that price (and it looks like the seller is in the US) so no long shipping wait times.....it looks like it might be worth the gamble. I feel like they are all prob the same manufacturer

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CSL-SPORT-2...9c4a%7Ciid%3A1
                                this is the exact one you linked

I gambled on an ebay one.. sent it back with in 5 minutes of opening it. Damaged, scratched, colored on with permanent marker to hide flaws. Ive had luck with ebay items in the past, but it was finally my turn to get a dud. Seller is giving full refund.

Paid $126 shipped...

I know i know... you get what you pay for. This was a $0 lesson and Ill stay away from ebay for cheap shit

Comment

Working...
                                X