Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fall and Rise of The Doogan (and a request for help)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck, man, and get well. Look forward to hearing updates. Subscribed to ze thread both for updates and for the helpful direct links by others.
    I'm as confused as you are.
    M3BC, #18
    Club 6MT

Comment

Best of luck with your recovery.

Comment

Thank you very much for the kind words of support, gents. I am probably asininely over-confident, but this sense of confidence has been born of some of the most intense prayer of my life. I really believe that this disease is a gift to me, because I'll be able to help show people that other options exist -- options other than conventional medicine.

> I no longer believe cancer is when "errant cells are under the radar of our immune systems, and therefore our bodies don't attack them."

> I no longer believe that cancer is a problem -- instead I think it's a symptom of a larger (and much, much more simple!!) problem.

> I no longer believe it's a death sentence, even if not discovered until it's metastasized to stage 4. (Every one of my major bones has rotting lesions on them - fortunately only the femur was to the point of causing structural issues!).

Thank you especially for the exhaust part links! I ordered all three sections -- I already had the Super Sprint Street Section 3. What a GLORIOUS return to the world will await me when this car is done a month from now! My clutch foot should be ready by then: I really believe I (read: God + nutrition + supplements) have already got this cancer by the balls.

I don't want to wear out my welcome here with being classicly long-winded (Doogan Style), but in case it's of any use to you men:

I never would have imagined in a million years that *I* could get *cancer.* We've eaten organic for 14 years. We "detoxified" our house 8 years ago and only wear organic clothing. (Catless E46 not withstanding . We are both at healthy weights. In fact, the house we just built / moved into had a focus on green, zero energy, air quality, etc.

BUT...........

At this point, I realize that I probably had a 'perfect storm' of immune-system weakening factors beginning in the late summer of 2019 that led to this. (I am now 100% sold on the reality that the vast majority of cancers are not random/environmental/genetic. I suspect that many of those that seem genetic are simply inherited lifestyle patterns playing out in a correlative fashion).

Again, in case this is of any use:

> I exercised HARD every day. Usually only for about 40 minutes, but I loved it and made sure I always had a different muscle group ready to go.

> I did not get nearly enough sun. I am sure I was quite vitamin D and K1 and K2 deficient.

> Again, I didn't eat NEARLY enough greens. I cannot believe the difference. I have always believed the existence of super-high-quality vitamins made the idea of eating a boat load of greens embarrassingly inefficient (silly mother nature). I now KNOW this isn't true, because only 2 weeks into juicing 6 cups of Kale, 4 cups of Spinach, and 3 cups of Chard every day, I'm having to trim my fingernails every third friggen day. I easily went 2 weeks before, on my $90/bottle vitamins.

> Waaaaay too many carbs. Honestly, I don't love eating for ultra-low carbs. (I'm staying under 13g of carbs a day right now). I am hoping to increase to 30-50g long term once I am cancer-free. But I thought I was eating healthy with my organic sweet potatoes (daily - family staple), organic rolled oats daily, quinoa quite regularly, etc etc. Lots of tigernut flour, casava flour, etc any time we cooked with recipes. I'm gathering that a healthy person can handle this, but my immune system was probably already weakened - and when this cancer began, the carbs probably fed it like wild-fire.

> I never rinsed or soaked my carbs. There are some very credible opinions out there that suggest that many cancers are fungal infections at their roots, and still further evidence that many of these are caused by un-developed gut flora and mycotoxins, such as those commonly found on poorly stored grains like the ones I ate. (When COVID began, I bought a f--- ton of bulk [organic] grains, and when the dust started settling, I began single-handedly eating them so they wouldn't go to waste --- my family wanted no part of it.

> Not nearly enough healthy fats. I read a muscle building book in 2019 that encouraged the reader to cut 90% of fat and go heavy protein and carb. It worked! I broke through my plateau and gained 5 more pounds. But now I know that even if you're not eating keto, you really need to have a very solid block of your calories come from healthy fats like olive oil.

> STREEESSSSSSS. Now... anyone who knows me knows I am calm and cool. Nobody would ever guess that I carry stress, and I didn't think I did either. I teach combat gunfighting nationally, and my adrenaline is so de-sensitized at this point that I don't even get a rush when the red and blue lights start flashing at felony speeds. But looking back at 2019 and 2020..... we had a LOT going on. Our house build was 2.5x over budget at a time when politics and the social situation had my business in a vice. Lots of issues with contractors and employees and suppliers and ad networks....

So.

My oncologist has agreed to let me run wild, but to do blood work once a month. I will report back to this thread how the progress goes. And... if I am blessed to receive a miraculous healing via the grace of God and His "nature's pharmacy", I absolutely will post my researched protocol here. That way, if you or your loved ones are ever effected, you will have something else to reach to. AT LEAST it can be done along-side chemo and radiation to mitigate its effects. But I really think that just trying it with devotion and discipline for 4 weeks before subjecting ones-self to the horrors of this chemo disaster would be a very worthy cause.

All Glory to You, Oh Lord!

(If I survive this, you guys will have to suffer me sharing the words of Christ, given to me on February 9th in a stunning vision that played out before my own eyes, the mentally crippled night after my diagnosis.)

Peace be with you lads, and thank you for your friendship and patience through the years. For a guy who has never drank or used drugs.... I know I've been obnoxious

- Hans VonDoogan IV

Comment

I’m praying for you and your family brother. Always loved your posts. Don’t ever give up. Your confidence is absolutely inspiring.

Comment

Hey Doogan,

I always enjoyed reading your M3Forum posts, you have a gift and they always made me laugh. So sorry to hear your health issues. A friend of mine had throat cancer years ago and cured himself with dietary changes and this supplement which he swears was the key ingredient. It’s all natural and not expensive. Amazons sells it for around $25.

I wish you a speedy recovery, take care and stay positive!

TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
            Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
            Evolve Eventuri
            - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

Comment

Originally posted by WOLFN8TR View Post

That label looks like an oil analysis report.

Comment

Wishing you the best and praying for your recovery! Reading your story has certainly caused some introspection diet wise

Comment

Originally posted by Icecream View Post
                  That label looks like an oil analysis report.
                  Totally! Time to do the bearings. 😉
                  Evolve Eventuri

Comment

Fight on, Doog!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Youtube DIYs and more

All jobs done as diy - clutch, rod bearings, rear subframe rebush, vanos, headers, cooling, suspension, etc.

PM for help in NorCal. Have a lot of specialty tools - vanos, pilot bearing puller, bushing press kit, valve adjustment, fcab, wheel bearing, engine support bar, etc.

Comment

May the road rise up to meet your wheels, Doogan.

Comment

Thank you all again, my friends! Far too kind, me auld lads.

WOLF: I just ordered some! I've got this massive spreadsheet to track my micros and macros, in addition to using "ChronoMeter.com"'s super cool interface. The spreadsheet allows me to plug in all the micros, in my attempts to learn what to take together, what not to take together, etc etc.

I have no doubt that I am wasting / passing 96% of the supplements and treatments I'm taking, but I also am sure it's that 4% that will make all the difference.

Wolf, the story of your friend is something I would have rolled my eyes at 2 months ago. "Come on, dude. Everyone knows you can't cure cancer. It's like the #1 problem for humanity. You have to get chemo and hope the cancer dies before you do - that's the only option."

But after the last 30 days of reading and research.... phew, yeah: I am confident.

"Let food be thy medicine; let medicine be thy food."

"If the diet is in order, medicine is useless; if the diet isn't in order, medicine is useless."

We shall see! It's all in God's hands. But I am taking every tip I get and I am going full-scale total war ;D

CONFIDENCE: Absolutely. I am 100% confident (okay, okay: 99% confident) that 12 months from now I'll be healthier than I've ever been. I am confident that this disease is a gift to me and my family: that we'll learn lessons that will set us up for a much longer and more enjoyable life. And blessedly, I pray that I really can be 'cured of the incurable' here so that I can take everything I'm learning to my own "audience" - I'm graced with a following of a few hundred thousand through my business, and these guys TRUST me. A story of me being healed this way would, I think, have a massive rippling effect for all of them and their families. I will always teach armed defense, but my goodness, I'd hit this education mission with even more gusto than I ever did the armed-martial-arts.

May God bless you guys - I will check in again in about 2.5-3 weeks. I have my first blood draws and bone scans in a week, but I won't get the results for a while after that. Peace be with you!

AND EAT MORE GREENS! GET A JUICER!! IF YOU START BEFORE YOU HAVE CANCER, YOU CAN MAKE THEM TASTY WITH FRUIT! Unlike me, to whom even a single carrot is much too high in net carbs, hahaha.

Comment

Hey bud, early morning here in SoCal, i'm in the med field and sincere thoughts and prayers out to you. We see many people find its tough putting these things in writing, many never do unfortunately, sincere appreciation on eloquently explaining the thought process, it's very powerful for those reading.

If you're ever in SoCal, lunch on me.
                          | 06 6 Speed Vert - JB on Cinnamon| Beisan | ACL Rod Bearings | ST Sway Bar | TMS CSL Box | Megan headers | H.T.E Tune | 550 Injectors | OEM Section 1, 2, 3| 200 Cell Cats | OEM SSK | Bilstein B12| 712 yellow tag |

Comment

Stay strong Doog.

Keep your attitude in the right place man and keep modding the car for sanity!
                            2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
                            2005 BMW ///M3
                            Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
                            2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
                            2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
                            2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by TheDoogan View Post
                              WOLF: I just ordered some! I've got this massive spreadsheet to track my micros and macros, in addition to using "ChronoMeter.com"'s super cool interface. The spreadsheet allows me to plug in all the micros, in my attempts to learn what to take together, what not to take together, etc etc.

Wolf, the story of your friend is something I would have rolled my eyes at 2 months ago. "Come on, dude. Everyone knows you can't cure cancer. It's like the #1 problem for humanity. You have to get chemo and hope the cancer dies before you do - that's the only option."

But after the last 30 days of reading and research.... phew, yeah: I am confident.
                              Believe me I did as well when he told me about Terramin. We now add it to our morning coffee and nutrition shakes. He told me to give you this website as it's a great source for those fighting cancer. https://www.cancerfightingstrategies.com

Evolve Eventuri

Comment

Originally posted by TheDoogan View Post

[SIZE=18px]AND EAT MORE GREENS! GET A JUICER!! IF YOU START BEFORE YOU HAVE CANCER, YOU CAN MAKE THEM TASTY WITH FRUIT! Unlike me, to whom even a single carrot is much too high in net carbs, hahaha.
                                I agree man, just looking at what nutrients are in natural foods and how almost all of it is missing in modern diets is ultimately our achilles heel. I look at my meals and I try to eat healthy but still come up short on greens (and fruits), especially lately (so I've been popping a multi). My diet lately is processed carbs (donuts), coffee and meat (also processed sometimes, damn salami was good) and okay about 10 cups of tea but at the end of the day is missing vital components that we evolved with since the beginning of time, gives me anxiety just thinking about it. While I do believe modern medicine has its place I think eastern medicine and encouraging a proper diet is highly underrated and that is unfortunate. I hope you don't dismiss modern medicine entirely and hope you are on the right track with what you are doing.
                                Last edited by Icecream; 03-10-2021, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X