Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fall and Rise of The Doogan (and a request for help)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doogan,

Which multi are you taking? I ask because there is a massive variance in quality and bio-availability of the constituents in them (most lack the proper form of minerals and non-active forms of B vitamins).

Regarding ph, it is a balance act of electrolytes (sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, chloride, phosphorous). I've been using a product called ph adjust which has the most important ones including baking soda. Also believe it or not essentia water has been pretty effective at alkalizing as well. The key is to drink enough water to diffuse the acidity as well as vegetables and fruits obviously.

Also a major glutathione booster is the nac+ala combo, I noticed that wasn't on your list.

A word on iodine as well, it looks like you are taking the companion nutrients but make sure you are cycling off a couple days a week to give the body a break.
    2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Hello gentlemen!

First JET: Absolutely good call on NAC+ALA. I absolutely had NOT heard of that and yet your suggestion sent me down a very long rabbit trail of research (data-mining + organizing) and data-synthesis. I will post my new/updated supplement regimen the next time I get it compiled in digital. (I keep a hard copy of my Google sheet printed off and mark it up with a pencil for quick revisions). There were a few more discoveries in addition to the NAC-ALA.

Secondly, an update:

Bah! It's not working. That was an animated .gif of me jogging ;D

This is me jogging for the first time.... without pain, during or after! I've attempted this kind of thing a lot, but doing it painless is huge for me. I can't wait to see how this continues to develop. (This video was from Christmas day; now we already have a thick blanket of snow).

I will keep you posted, gents. I'm still digging in for many more months - after all, I am re-building 12.5cm of rotten femur

Incurable! Uniformly fatal!

I know you guys are, but be veeeeery careful with who you listen to for medical advice. I never thought I'd be skeptical of modern medicine, but my goodness. God willing, I will be LIVING PROOF.

Uuuurraaaah.

Comment

Good evening, gents ;D

Quick update: I'm nearly 100% recovered / cancer free. It's absolutely unreal and blows my mind every day. To go from 12.5cm of rotten femur that 'probably wouldn't heal/regrow' to this is completely unbelievable to me. Every day is a fairy-tale life.

I will post an update with my regimen sometime in the near future; I'm currently having it laid out by a professional designer. Like a good wanna-be engineer turned close quarters personal armed-defense instructor and coach, I've dissected the 1,200 hours of research I put into building this Regimen (lifestyle) and, based on our research, have broken it up into around 20 different 'increments' as I call them; so that a person can begin doing the things that will have the greatest impact on their health first; such that the first 5 or 6 increments represent 80/20ing it. This makes it so that the cancer-killing lifestyle isn't like drinking from a firehose. If it's God's will, I'll put this into a few million hands, and bring chaos and shame upon the embarrassment that is modern oncology. I've been coaching my own audience through it for the last few months, and a number of people have already seen positive results.

I suspect, after all my research, that someone who applies themselves to this Regimen with discipline will have odds near 100% of beating any kind of cancer, at any stage, provided they try this before damaging their bodies / immune systems further with chemo. (Success is still possible even so, it will simply take longer & more devotion). But, time will tell. Mine was one of the few cancers still thought to be "incurable." I have just one solitary blood marker still elevated; and yet it's barely so; it has zero bearing on my health and I could easily live to be 100 with that marker high. And yet, I believe it too will be normalized in God's good time. The important thing to me is, my friggen bones have healed. The tumors are gone. Dear God above, I thank you.

More soon, my brother. Oh yeah--- and you should see the intense vinyl wrap I'll be applying to the M, haha: I'm plastering my car with a cancer-killing message and URL. I've already had it designed.

Aooorrah,

- Herr Doogermeister XIV

Comment

Originally posted by TheDoogan View Post
          Good evening, gents ;D

Quick update: I'm nearly 100% recovered / cancer free. It's absolutely unreal and blows my mind every day. To go from 12.5cm of rotten femur that 'probably wouldn't heal/regrow' to this is completely unbelievable to me. Every day is a fairy-tale life.

I will post an update with my regimen sometime in the near future; I'm currently having it laid out by a professional designer. Like a good wanna-be engineer turned close quarters personal armed-defense instructor and coach, I've dissected the 1,200 hours of research I put into building this Regimen (lifestyle) and, based on our research, have broken it up into around 20 different 'increments' as I call them; so that a person can begin doing the things that will have the greatest impact on their health first; such that the first 5 or 6 increments represent 80/20ing it. This makes it so that the cancer-killing lifestyle isn't like drinking from a firehose. If it's God's will, I'll put this into a few million hands, and bring chaos and shame upon the embarrassment that is modern oncology. I've been coaching my own audience through it for the last few months, and a number of people have already seen positive results.

I suspect, after all my research, that someone who applies themselves to this Regimen with discipline will have odds near 100% of beating any kind of cancer, at any stage, provided they try this before damaging their bodies / immune systems further with chemo. (Success is still possible even so, it will simply take longer & more devotion). But, time will tell. Mine was one of the few cancers still thought to be "incurable." I have just one solitary blood marker still elevated; and yet it's barely so; it has zero bearing on my health and I could easily live to be 100 with that marker high. And yet, I believe it too will be normalized in God's good time. The important thing to me is, my friggen bones have healed. The tumors are gone. Dear God above, I thank you.

More soon, my brother. Oh yeah--- and you should see the intense vinyl wrap I'll be applying to the M, haha: I'm plastering my car with a cancer-killing message and URL. I've already had it designed.

Aooorrah,

- Herr Doogermeister XIV

Every update from you is an inspiration. So glad to see you doing better! Keep it up!

Comment

Good evening, gents ;D

Quick update: I'm nearly 100% recovered / cancer free. It's absolutely unreal and blows my mind every day. To go from 12.5cm of rotten femur that 'probably wouldn't heal/regrow' to this is completely unbelievable to me. Every day is a fairy-tale life. And yet, I believe it too will be normalized in God's good time. The important thing to me is, my friggen bones have healed. The tumors are gone. Dear God above, I thank you.

Aooorrah,

- Herr Doogermeister XIV
            What [another] Easter gift! "He is risen... he is not here."

Great update!

Cheers,

maw

Comment

Doogan, this is incredible. It makes me really happy to see this!

Comment

This is huge Doogan so happy for you. I can't wait for you share the regimen man.

Comment

I suspect, after all my research, that someone who applies themselves to this Regimen with discipline will have odds near 100% of beating any kind of cancer, at any stage, provided they try this before damaging their bodies / immune systems further with chemo. (Success is still possible even so, it will simply take longer & more devotion).

Dear God above, I thank you.
                  this is such a disgusting take i can only assume it was all made up. stop denigrating the medical community with your made up bullshit and making it about you & your invisible sky fairy and vitamins. i'm not buying one post of yours you charlatan.

Comment

Originally posted by dr_011 View Post

this is such a disgusting take i can only assume it was all made up. stop denigrating the medical community with your made up bullshit and making it about you & your invisible sky fairy and vitamins. i'm not buying one post of yours you charlatan.
                    Someone crap in your Wheaties?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo's M View Post

Someone crap in your Wheaties?
                      nah. just if it smells like bs, it probably is bs. don't overthink it.

Comment

It's the medical industry that's bs like all our big industries.

But now we're treading dangerous waters...
                        DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                        /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                        More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by dr_011 View Post

What exactly is disgusting about it?

I’m a scientist. I have chronic illness that doctors don’t know how to cure. When faced with that kind of situation you need to A/B test what works for you. You need to run your own experiments. This is exactly what the op has done. Instead of just laying down and accepting the terminal prognosis he decided to experiment.

Don’t underestimate the power of determination.

Also, learn to exhibit some fucking respect and tact. Attacking someone struggling with terminal illness is poor form. You want to make a point and not have people ignore you then strive to communicate better.

Comment

I'm glad to see you're doing better Doogan.

I've mostly stayed out of this thread as a courtesy. But I feel I need to note that it is unlikely your regimen was of any value, and that it is frankly unethical to try and convince others to forgo lifesaving treatment in favor of pseudoscience. I am not an oncologist nor do I have access to any of your medical records - I cannot comment on what your prognosis was at the time of diagnosis. But I do know multiple myeloma is an extremely heterogenous disease. Some people die very quickly, others live out the rest of their days with minimal adverse effects associated with the disease. You are of course free to pursue whatever form of healthcare you see fit. But I cannot condone the proselytism against medicine, and will not tolerate this forum being used as a venue for such.

Comment

wow here we go again. Let people make their own choices on what to believe. This man is walking proof and here you are saying he is full of it. you are a piece of work I tell you.

Comment

Agree the post is off topic, but figured we are all enthusiasts and could at least allow one of our fellow struggling members have an outlet here for support.

I never interpreted Doogan’s posts as anti-medicine - but rather someone who had reached the end of where medicine can help and decided to try a hail mary.

Either way since its clear this topic has triggered some folks it is probably best to lock this thread and allow Doogan to move it to a different medium.

Comment

Working...
                                X