Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by usdmej View Post
    just got a message from Turner

any camber plate or perch with an "ETA" on their website is not in stock with no production planned until they get a minimum number of buyers.

so you'll essentially be giving a company as big as Turner an indefinite interest free loan because they dont want to take up a few shelves of inventory space

I have a pair of the hybrids on order. They don't (can't?) charge until the order is fulfilled if you pay with Paypal. My CC has had a pending charge that I don't actually pay for since I placed the order.

Thanks for the info though .. guess I won't hold my breath for these for this year and will set up my car for the season with my existing street plates.

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post

I have a pair of the hybrids on order. They don't (can't?) charge until the order is fulfilled if you pay with Paypal. My CC has had a pending charge that I don't actually pay for since I placed the order.

Thanks for the info though .. guess I won't hold my breath for these for this year and will set up my car for the season with my existing street plates.

smart of you to pay with paypal. i asked them if i'd be charged right or away or when it goes into production and they said I'd have to pay first

Comment

At this point I don’t understand why anyone would buy Turner parts.

Comment

when they got acquired by ECS there were people saying they'd become a better company because of it

lol

Comment

I use the TMS camber plates a lot and personally think they are the best plate for a street car (Heavily tracked and racecars we run Vorshlag). Awhile back I ordered a couple sets of plates that were on backorder. Over the next few weeks/months they kept getting delayed and delayed. My rep there told me that they have a contract with a local machine shop and essentially they kept dropping the ball. I ended up buying a used set while waiting for the new ones. The used set need the spacers for the shocks (because they didn't come with them) and then I found out likely because of their issues with the machine shop that they do not sell parts separately aside from the bushings, I ended up making a set and it was no big deal.
            '00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Gray 332iT (SOLD), '00 Black 323iT, '02 Alpine 325iT (Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT
            Instagram @HillPerformanceBimmers
            Email to George@HillPerformance.com

Comment

Originally posted by George Hill View Post
              Awhile back I ordered a couple sets of plates that were on backorder. Over the next few weeks/months they kept getting delayed and delayed. My rep there told me that they have a contract with a local machine shop and essentially they kept dropping the ball.

that's officially the 3rd different reason i've heard for them not stocking these plates/parts

Comment

Originally posted by usdmej View Post

that's officially the 3rd different reason i've heard for them not stocking these plates/parts
                Couple more and I'll hit a bingo.
                '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Street plates are in stock

Comment

Working...
                  X