No announcement yet.

Cheapest place to get Nogaro's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow I really like these seats, quite similar to the factory GT3 seats as you can see. Would love a set in the M3, these are a great mix between street/full race seats. They also look extremely good for the price, $1230 a side.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210415_001918.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	99930 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210415_002024.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	99931 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210415_002002.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	99932
    2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
    Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
    Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
    RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
    Instagram

Comment

Wow, that was quick. Those seats look great.
      '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

man those look so good. I may need to order a set sooner! HMS had a lot in stock?

Comment

Originally posted by Tonggi View Post
          man those look so good. I may need to order a set sooner! HMS had a lot in stock?
          Yea, they were ready to ship, I so badly want a set for the M3, great weight savings, badass seats.

Instagram

Comment

Can’t wait to install mine. Stock seats are out, just need to build up wiring harnesses for electric seat slider power and for the heater pads. This way I can sell my stock seats in a non-butchered state. I couldn’t figure out how to access the second upper heater plug anyway to unplug it.

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post
              Can’t wait to install mine. Stock seats are out, just need to build up wiring harnesses for electric seat slider power and for the heater pads. This way I can sell my stock seats in a non-butchered state. I couldn’t figure out how to access the second upper heater plug anyway to unplug it.
              I'll be interested to see how hard the install on the M3 will be and would be quite interested in any info, I want seat heats and manual sliders. I currently have power seats/seat heats.
              I haven't even looked into the M3 install but after putting these in the 996 I just know at some point the M3 needs a set as well.

Did you get the "Street" or "Circuit"? I am think I would get the Circuits as I like the look plus the obvious track benefits if I ever get into that, very doughtful in this vehicle though.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post

I'll be interested to see how hard the install on the M3 will be and would be quite interested in any info, I want seat heats and manual sliders. I currently have power seats/seat heats.
                I haven't even looked into the M3 install but after putting these in the 996 I just know at some point the M3 needs a set as well.

Did you get the "Street" or "Circuit"? I am think I would get the Circuits as I like the look plus the obvious track benefits if I ever get into that, very doughtful in this vehicle though.
                I was thinking about making a write up and posting here on harness creation. It looks like it’s going to be easy but I stared at my stock harness, realoem and eBay listings for a while to figure it out. Waiting for some pin contacts to come in before proceeding.

I got the circuit, no reason not to imo. I barely drive this car on the street and am just getting into track. Probably will be at least 50:50 track:street usage for me going forward.

Comment

I'm considering these over Pole Positions I've had previously. Are you still enjoying them?

Comment

Originally posted by Mpower04 View Post
                    I'm considering these over Pole Positions I've had previously. Are you still enjoying them?
                    I recently put these in my car and love them. It's snug, well bolstered, but not hard to get in it out of. Highly recommend! Though if you have PPs, it might be a bit of a lateral move 🤷‍♂️
                    2005 6MT TiAg | 1:47.01 @ Laguna Seca
                    ..........................| 1:58.93 @ Sonoma

Comment

I’d say PPs are slightly better on track, the Nogaros are significantly better on street.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                      2012 LMB/Black 128i
                      2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by ridebikes View Post

I recently put these in my car and love them. It's snug, well bolstered, but not hard to get in it out of. Highly recommend! Though if you have PPs, it might be a bit of a lateral move 🤷‍♂️
                        Good to know, thanks! I had the PPs in my E92, I don't have it anymore. I did love them though, just not where the seat belt receptacle laid.

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post
                          I’d say PPs are slightly better on track, the Nogaros are significantly better on street.
                          I loved the support the PPs offered. I had Sportster CSs after because I needed seats that folded and I did not like them. (bolstering, lateral support, seating position)

Comment

Good to know, thanks! I had the PPs in my E92, I don't have it anymore. I did love them though, just not where the seat belt receptacle laid.
                            If you do get PPs, try to get the PP ABE. The opening for the seat belt receptacle is significantly bigger on those, so you can use the stock pretensioning one and still have the belt lay flat on your lap, instead of having it go over the side of the seat or having to use a rear non-tensioning receptacle.

AFAIK, you have to get them shipped from europe, but I think it's worth it because the seat belt will act in the way that it was designed to during a crash.

This is not an issue on the nogaros because of how low the side of the seat gets.
                            2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post

If you do get PPs, try to get the PP ABE. The opening for the seat belt receptacle is significantly bigger on those, so you can use the stock pretensioning one and still have the belt lay flat on your lap, instead of having it go over the side of the seat or having to use a rear non-tensioning receptacle.

AFAIK, you have to get them shipped from europe, but I think it's worth it because the seat belt will act in the way that it was designed to during a crash.

This is not an issue on the nogaros because of how low the side of the seat gets.
                              I forgot about those. They seem to be well priced too even with shipping.

Comment

I loved the support the PPs offered. I had Sportster CSs after because I needed seats that folded and I did not like them. (bolstering, lateral support, seating position)
                                IMO the CS's are hugely over rated. I don’t think they’re particularly good.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                                2012 LMB/Black 128i
                                2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Working...
                                X