Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my stuff the other day, very pleased with the whole process and final price.
    http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
    '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
    '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Checked my order and says it’s in “picked” status, which means they’re just waiting for a shipping label. Are they going to be shipping these individually or bundled together?

Comment

Originally posted by Nate047 View Post
        Got my stuff the other day, very pleased with the whole process and final price.
        Agreed - received a bundled shipment of V1 headers + sec 1 + resonated sec 2 around 2 weeks ago. Packaging was solid. Really pleased overall with participating in this GB.
        2012 E92 M3 Competition - LeMans Blue / Speed Cloth - 6MT
        [SOLD] 2004 E46 M3 Coupe - Carbon Black / Black - 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by LSBNick View Post
          Checked my order and says it’s in “picked” status, which means they’re just waiting for a shipping label. Are they going to be shipping these individually or bundled together?
          All together! They do custom boxes to ship these, usually takes 2 days to process and ship.

Thanks for the kind words guys - but where are the pics?

ECS guys are stoked about how this all went down. This was the biggest GB to date I ran, really helped iron out kinks in what is a new process!

Comment

My stuff went through a few different phases like that before it actually made it to me. Might be because one of the pieces I ordered was out of stock or needed to be made or whatever. At first it was all supposed to be delivered by September 1, but it got pushed and delayed for various reasons for over 2 weeks.

I'm not upset about that because I knew it would happen with ECS' reputation lmao. I just checked the tracking number everyday until I saw "in transit" finally.
            http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
            '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
            '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

All together! They do custom boxes to ship these, usually takes 2 days to process and ship.

Thanks for the kind words guys - but where are the pics?

ECS guys are stoked about how this all went down. This was the biggest GB to date I ran, really helped iron out kinks in what is a new process!
              lol. Got shipped today. Apparently I just had to ask

Comment

lol. Got shipped today. Apparently I just had to ask
                ahah, glad to hear man! keep me posted.

Comment

I have a spot that freed up for the following setup:
                  63.5mm V1 Stepped Headers with Catted Section 1 / 63.5mm Resonated / Lightweight Racing Muffler
                  SKU: 44001+44002+44003+44006

Hit me via DM, first come first served!

Comment

Anyone with the full SS system installed with sound clips?

Comment

Headers and section 1. Getting installed at this very moment! Definitely worth the wait and happy with the GB.
                      Attached Files
                      Instagram: @s54.m3

Comment

Hey guys!

Just received my oversized section 2. What are these metal rectangles for? Are they spacers? I recently installed an OEM section 2 to mate with my Dixis rear box and I don't remember installing or needing anything that looked like this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	section2.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	129176

Brandon

Comment

Originally posted by binary View Post
                          Hey guys!

Just received my oversized section 2. What are these metal rectangles for? Are they spacers? I recently installed an OEM section 2 to mate with my Dixis rear box and I don't remember installing or needing anything that looked like this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	section2.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	129176

Brandon
                          You are correct, those are indeed spacers. They are used to space down the two chassis support plates that the exhaust runs over.
                          2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                          Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                          Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                          RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                          Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post

You are correct, those are indeed spacers. They are used to space down the two chassis support plates that the exhaust runs over.
                            Thank you, so I place these spacers between the car and the two support plates so the plates now clear the larger pipes?

Comment

Thank you, so I place these spacers between the car and the two support plates so the plates now clear the larger pipes?
                              Yes, exactly.
                              2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                              Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                              Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                              RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                              Instagram

Comment

Hey guys!

Click image for larger version  Name:	section2.jpg Views:	148 Size:	85.7 KB ID:	129176

Brandon
                                I ended up not using these, they pulled the muffler a bit farther downward and my section 2 didn't have a clearance issue without them anyway (probably since I have subframe riser).
                                Last edited by Sid_E46; 10-07-2021, 10:25 AM.
                                2003.5 E46 M3 Silver Grey/Cinnamon

MCS - Vorshlag Plates - SSv1- SS Dual 2.5" Sec.2 - SS (Hamann) Street Sec.3 - 3.91 Gears - BBS E88s - 996 Brembo - PSMax - SDW Monoball - VinceBar - DMG - Haimus CSL - Karbonius - HTE Tuning - AEM 50-1200

http://www.instagram.com/sid_e46/
                                Journal: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...grey-speed-run

Comment

Working...
                                X