This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

This is all automated by their system FYI. I'm assuming if it's in stock but doesn't ship, it gets pushed to next day automatically. Are your products showing as in stock on their site?
    Yes showing in stock so it's puzzling why it won't ship.

Comment

It looks like V1 headers have an October ETA. Bummer.

Edit: same with catted V1 section 1 and resonated section 2. Part numbers 44001, 44002, and 44003 all show October on the Turner website, and my order says an October ETA as well.

If I changed to just a standard diameter catted section 1, looks like that's in stock. Decisions.
      Last edited by r4dr; 06-10-2021, 01:56 PM.
      '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post
        If I changed to just a standard diameter catted section 1, looks like that's in stock. Decisions.
        I'm waiting until October. If I'm going to spend this much on an exhaust, I might as well wait a few extra months and get the better version.

Comment

Originally posted by elbert View Post

I'm waiting until October. If I'm going to spend this much on an exhaust, I might as well wait a few extra months and get the better version.
          My dilemma is that my car already has aftermarket headers with a resonated Status Gruppe section 1. So all I "really" need is cats in the section 1.

Comment

My dilemma is that my car already has aftermarket headers with a resonated Status Gruppe section 1. So all I "really" need is cats in the section 1.
            Nah, what you really need to get is the proper stepped SS setup
            (I'm just kidding around. Get whatever you like)

Comment

My resonated 63.5mm section 2 and sport muffler arrived today. (V1s are from Black Friday)
              2002 M3 Coupe 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post

People, please put what you ordered
                Apologies - race section 3

Comment

It looks like V1 headers have an October ETA. Bummer.

Edit: same with catted V1 section 1 and resonated section 2. Part numbers 44001, 44002, and 44003 all show October on the Turner website, and my order says an October ETA as well.

Already had V1s and just got some cats through the GB. Was invoiced on the 3rd and cats shipped on the 4th, shipping eta was 9th.
                  Last edited by lapoune; 06-13-2021, 09:44 PM.

Comment

My ship date is October 12. Is that really the ship date? Ordered V1 headers + cat sec 1 + oversized sec 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    2002 Jet Black · 6MT · Cinnamon · CSL Tribute

Engine · Karbonius CSL Airbox · CSL DME · Kassel MAP · Paul Claude Tuned
                    Exhaust · SS Stepped V1 · SS 2.5 Res Sec 2 · SS Sport Sec 3
                    Suspension · JIC Cross/ZMS RS coilovers · GC Weight Jackers · SDW RTAB · Corner balanced
                    Wheels/Brakes · BBS E88 18" x 9.5" / 10.5" · Michelin Pilot Sport 4S · 996 Brembo BBK
                    Exterior · Mile End CSL bumper · OE CSL trunk · Mile End CSL diffuser · OE LED taillights
                    Interior · Avin Avant 4 · Llumar Air 80 Tint

Comment

Originally posted by lapoune View Post

Already had V1s and just got some cats through the GB. Was invoiced on the 3rd and cats shipped on the 4th, shipping eta was 9th.
                      Yeah, looks like the headers are what's holding my order up.

Originally posted by Lip View Post
                      My ship date is October 12. Is that really the ship date? Ordered V1 headers + cat sec 1 + oversized sec 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I have the exact same order in, same ship date. I'm hoping that's a placeholder until they get a response from SS since they don't have the V1 headers in stock.

Comment

I have the exact same order in, same ship date. I'm hoping that's a placeholder until they get a response from SS since they don't have the V1 headers in stock.
                        Hope so too.

Looks like they already charged my cc. I don’t think Turner should charge us if the ship date is 4 months from now
                        2002 Jet Black · 6MT · Cinnamon · CSL Tribute

Engine · Karbonius CSL Airbox · CSL DME · Kassel MAP · Paul Claude Tuned
                        Exhaust · SS Stepped V1 · SS 2.5 Res Sec 2 · SS Sport Sec 3
                        Suspension · JIC Cross/ZMS RS coilovers · GC Weight Jackers · SDW RTAB · Corner balanced
                        Wheels/Brakes · BBS E88 18" x 9.5" / 10.5" · Michelin Pilot Sport 4S · 996 Brembo BBK
                        Exterior · Mile End CSL bumper · OE CSL trunk · Mile End CSL diffuser · OE LED taillights
                        Interior · Avin Avant 4 · Llumar Air 80 Tint

Comment

Originally posted by lapoune View Post
                          lapoune

Ordering a catted sect 1 by itself, like I wanted to do and asked Matt Epoustouflant numerous times, wasn't an option so how'd you swing that?
                          DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                          /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                          More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
                            Hope so too.

Looks like they already charged my cc. I don’t think Turner should charge us if the ship date is 4 months from now
                            I kinda feel like that’s why they used PayPal for invoicing, so it could be all charged upfront.

Comment

Ordering a catted sect 1 by itself, like I wanted to do and asked Matt Epoustouflant numerous times, wasn't an option so how'd you swing that?
                              I changed my order with Ian at turner. Got cats, res. Sec 2, and sport muffler.

Comment

Didn't seem to be an issue. Thought it was headers only or uncatted section 1s that were the problem?

Comment

Working...
                                X