• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jbfrancis3 View Post

Nailed it. TANSTAAFL
    Unless someone’s buying my lunch of course

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

That's accurate.

Many orders that had products in stock have already started shipping. I'm still awaiting Federico's answer to Pat on the ETA. We had E39 M5 guys jump in as well. Priority is on E46 of course.
      That's interesting because I spoke to ECS and they told me things wouldn't ship until all of the order was in nor would I be charged until they were shipped.

Comment

I paid my invoice on Monday. The full amount was posted to my credit card account on Tuesday. And now, it looks like my order shipped today with a UPS tracking number and an ETA of next Tuesday. I guess they had my items in stock already.

Comment

Originally posted by uncldru View Post
          I paid my invoice on Monday. The full amount was posted to my credit card account on Tuesday. And now, it looks like my order shipped today with a UPS tracking number and an ETA of next Tuesday. I guess they had my items in stock already.
          That’s great to hear! Did you order the whole set btw?

Comment

Originally posted by CheckA View Post

That’s great to hear! Did you order the whole set btw?
            No, just resonated 60mm section 2 with sport exhaust. I live in California, so I don't want to deal with headers and emissions again

Comment

I've paid mine and ups tracking says estimated delivery 17 June!

Comment

My account was charged although I don’t see any indication that mine have been shipped. I’m not in a rush, just adding a data point here.

edit: ordered v1 headers & sec 1, sec 2
                Last edited by keljos; 06-09-2021, 09:23 PM.
                2012 E92 M3 Competition - LeMans Blue / Speed Cloth - 6MT
                [SOLD] 2004 E46 M3 Coupe - Carbon Black / Black - 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by Syfon View Post
                  I've paid mine and ups tracking says estimated delivery 17 June!
                  People, please put what you ordered
                  DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                  /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                  More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

I ordered the Sport muffler and paid the day the invoices went out. Expected to ship on June 11. Originally, was supposed to be the 8th.

Comment

Originally posted by mtpktz View Post

That's interesting because I spoke to ECS and they told me things wouldn't ship until all of the order was in nor would I be charged until they were shipped.
                      Did some convincing They've been doing the right thing on this GB up to now IMHO - just a bit slow, but keep in mind running this type of GB is a new thing for them. They will adjust and we'll get better on next ones.

Comment

Originally posted by jono View Post
                        I ordered the Sport muffler and paid the day the invoices went out. Expected to ship on June 11. Originally, was supposed to be the 8th.
                        Same but my original ship date was Jun-7 then the 8th, then the 10th, then the 11th now the 14th. I guess they're working through the orders. Just give me one date and stick with it.

Comment

So any word on a truer ETA, perhaps for not-in-stock items?
                          DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                          /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                          More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

If you ordered cat less header and section 1 combo, the lead time is much longer than just section 2 and 3. Btw Turner just put all their SS products on 10% sale. Just gotta be patient at this point. I just hope there is no production quality issues seen a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix///M3 View Post

Same but my original ship date was Jun-7 then the 8th, then the 10th, then the 11th now the 14th. I guess they're working through the orders. Just give me one date and stick with it.
                              Mine was just moved to the 14th. I'd rather they overstated the lead time than update it everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by jono View Post

Mine was just moved to the 14th. I'd rather they overstated the lead time than update it everyday.
                                This is all automated by their system FYI. I'm assuming if it's in stock but doesn't ship, it gets pushed to next day automatically. Are your products showing as in stock on their site?

Comment

Working...
                                X