This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

I showed the pictures to Pat @ ECS Thursday night - inperson! He was equally shocked as we are about the QC.

They repackage Supersprint orders and will tell their guys to look as they know what to inspect now. I will send the pictures to their CS team as well.
    Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

I showed the pictures to Pat @ ECS Thursday night - inperson! He was equally shocked as we are about the QC.

They repackage Supersprint orders and will tell their guys to look as they know what to inspect now. I will send the pictures to their CS team as well.
    So Pat finally had time to look at the pics after [mention]mtpktz [/mention] sent over pics a couple of weeks ago?! If so, wow…something is going on with lack of communication at Turner…Hope member has a swift resolution now that Pat knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LatinSkllz View Post

So Pat finally had time to look at the pics after [mention]mtpktz [/mention] sent over pics a couple of weeks ago?! If so, wow…something is going on with lack of communication at Turner…Hope member has a swift resolution now that Pat knows.

Pat isn’t at customer service - but he has authority on some things to get things done.

Comment

No up dates on my end. Probably calling and cancelling Monday as i need the cash to fix the diff be and vamos since those have gone bad since in ordered this back when ai of this started.

Man group huys are rough

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tones View Post
          No up dates on my end. Probably calling and cancelling Monday as i need the cash to fix the diff be and vamos since those have gone bad since in ordered this back when ai of this started.

Man group huys are rough

What’d you order? I’m looking for a dual resonated section 2 and I don’t mind waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post

What’d you order? I’m looking for a dual resonated section 2 and I don’t mind waiting.
            I forget lol.

I think v1 headers 63mm resonated mid and street exhaust.

Comment

Looks like the HJS catted pipes did come into TMS on Nov 5th as estimated because my V1 header/catted sect 1 order just shipped today with arrival set for this Friday.
              DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
              /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
              More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Looks like my section 2 has the same QC issue. Not sure why they didn’t catch this before shipping if they are already aware of the problem. Very disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                  Looks like the HJS catted pipes did come into TMS on Nov 5th as estimated because my V1 header/catted sect 1 order just shipped today with arrival set for this Friday.
                  Same, I just got my tracking info this evening as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Z3 Coupe View Post
                    Looks like my section 2 has the same QC issue. Not sure why they didn’t catch this before shipping if they are already aware of the problem. Very disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    have you tried moving the orientation of the flanges? Meaning, the way they should fit is that the bottom hold should be pretty much next to each other so that the top holes are on opposite ends. The bolt holes kinda form a V looking from the section 2 back to muffler and should allow clearance between flanges. This will also allow you tighten the top bolts easier as they will be accessible.

Comment

That's great to hear! Keep us posted on how they look.

Comment

Originally posted by LatinSkllz View Post

have you tried moving the orientation of the flanges? Meaning, the way they should fit is that the bottom hold should be pretty much next to each other so that the top holes are on opposite ends. The bolt holes kinda form a V looking from the section 2 back to muffler and should allow clearance between flanges. This will also allow you tighten the top bolts easier as they will be accessible.
                        I did try that. If you look at the alignment of pipe on the second pic you can see where it is offset and does not align. The RH pipe slides into the muffler side so there is really no play to compensate for the issue. I’m not happy at all with this fit, especially since Turner was already aware of the quality issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Z3 Coupe View Post

I did try that. If you look at the alignment of pipe on the second pic you can see where it is offset and does not align. The RH pipe slides into the muffler side so there is really no play to compensate for the issue. I’m not happy at all with this fit, especially since Turner was already aware of the quality issue.

Was worth asking. I hope your issue is promptly resolved.

Comment

V1 stepped stuff was supposed to be delivered Friday, but tracking says delayed with no ETA or real info. Looks like parts still stuck in ECS's state of OH.

Comment

V1 stepped stuff was supposed to be delivered Friday, but tracking says delayed with no ETA or real info. Looks like parts still stuck in ECS's state of OH.
                              I have a very similar situation and I’m also in SoCal. Fedex tracking says my order shipped out Nov 9th, the tracking number shows it’s been in Ohio since the 9th and hasn’t moved all the while the tracking said it was supposed to be delivered today. I called turner they said they shipped it out last week, FedEx says they don’t know where it is but it’ll probably be here tomorrow, and now the tracking number says delayed. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Ceelooboob View Post

I have a very similar situation and I’m also in SoCal. Fedex tracking says my order shipped out Nov 9th, the tracking number shows it’s been in Ohio since the 9th and hasn’t moved all the while the tracking said it was supposed to be delivered today. I called turner they said they shipped it out last week, FedEx says they don’t know where it is but it’ll probably be here tomorrow, and now the tracking number says delayed. SMH
                                Exact same situation, just a day ahead of you. Sent an email to tms, but I understand it is probably true that fedex picked up. I don't mind too much, but I'd like to know that the parts aren't lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X