This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EuroConnex GB: Supersprint Exhaust Systems

Finally, here it is: the EuroConnex Group Buy for E46 M3 Supersprint Exhaust Systems in partnership with ECS Tuning.

Thanks to all of you for the support in making this happen. It's been a long time coming.

Link to commit to GB: https://euroconnex.co/products/e46-m...-by-ecs-tuning

Group Buy Process
    1. You will need a Connex account here.
    2. Link to commit to GB: https://euroconnex.co/products/e46-m...-by-ecs-tuning
    3. We need to reach 50x committed members to achieve the 30% discount
      1. The commit phase is 2 weeks / 14 days.
      2. If we do not reach 50x committed members within the allocated time, the discount is revised to 25% off at 30x committed members.
      3. Keep in mind I will be getting E9X, E39 and E6X communities aboard. We need 50x total - doesn't matter the chassis.
    4. Once the required amount of committed members is reached or the allocated time is over, you will receive an email to place your order on EuroConnex to validate your entry to the Group Buy.
    5. The more the merrier - feel free to share this on your M3 dedicated IG pages I'll be covering Facebook Groups and Newsletter tomorrow.
    Group Buy Terms
    1. You will be invoiced via PayPal directly by ECS Tuning as we reach 50x confirmed orders.
      1. Financing is available directly from ECS Tuning. Learn more here.
      2. No cancellations once orders are put in due to the nature of this group buy order.
    2. Detailed lead times are here.
      1. Shipping is free within the continental US.
      2. Available to worldwide Connex members.
      3. International shipping rates will be quoted per order by ECS. Range is 250 to 500$ per kit.
    3. Catless products are not available due to recent EPA regulations and enforcement on the sale of emissions defeating products.
    Group Buy Updates:

July 24th 2021: ETA on production

These are the production delivery ETA from SS directly, per part number. Products that were in-stock at ECS have already shipped.
    SKU ETA
    44001 Early October
    44002 End October
    44003 15 in July, the rest October
    44013 Early October
    44006 End July
    787503 End July
    787506 End July
    43926 End July
    44931 End of September
    44022 End of September

Enjoy

Last edited by Epoustouflant; 07-24-2021, 08:19 AM.

Thanks for setting this up, just put myself down for headers and section 1.

Just out if curiosity, what's the early access discount? Is that the 30%? I guess I'm a bit confused on the wording of it, since early access seems to imply some sort of extra discount on top of the group buy one.
    2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post
      Thanks for setting this up, just put myself down for headers and section 1.

Just out if curiosity, what's the early access discount? Is that the 30%? I guess I'm a bit confused on the wording of it, since early access seems to imply some sort of extra discount on top of the group buy one.
      Yes, 30% off max, for everyone.

I tried to push for more for the early supporters - but couldn't. I am still somewhat limited by the app I'm developing in the wording used. This is indeed usually an early-access, lower pricing but unfortunately not on this one.

Comment

Added myself for headers and section 1. Thanks for setting this up and looking for other like minded individuals to make this happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

Yes, 30% off max, for everyone.

I tried to push for more for the early supporters - but couldn't. I am still somewhat limited by the app I'm developing in the wording used. This is indeed usually an early-access, lower pricing but unfortunately not on this one.
          Makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up!
          2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Awesome! Just added myself on the list...hopefully we’ll reach the needed amount of orders and everything goes smoothly

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_P View Post
              Awesome! Just added myself on the list...hopefully we’ll reach the needed amount of orders and everything goes smoothly
              Very confident we will by current rate. I will be posting it on IG and FB groups tomorrow, along with the Connex newsletter.

Keep in mind I will be getting E9X, E39 and E6X communities aboard. We need 50x total - doesn't matter the chassis.

We will get there.
              Last edited by Epoustouflant; 05-17-2021, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Hey, question getting ready to commit but the website does not offer the supersprint street muffler in 63.5mm? Is that available? I would like to pick up a complete 63.5mm system from headers to muffler.

Comment

I think I made it on the list. I think I ordered correctly. Hopefully you can verify. I want the v2 headers, catted section 1 that works with SSv2 or euro/aftermarket headers. Resonated section2 and sport muffler. Why isn’t the street muffler available? Thanks again for setting this up.

Comment

Can't we just order certain parts? I only want catted sect 1 2.5" Mfg#: 044002
                    Last edited by Tbonem3; 05-17-2021, 09:53 PM.
                    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                      Can't we just order certain parts? I only want catted sect 1 2.5" Mfg#: 044002
                      Yes, for now, just select a header combo and I will edit this on your confirmed order.

Comment

Yes, for now, just select a header combo and I will edit this on your confirmed order.

Hey, question getting ready to commit but the website does not offer the supersprint street muffler in 63.5mm? Is that available? I would like to pick up a complete 63.5mm system from headers to muffler.

Are we limited to what is on the website? Please let me know so that I can place my order.

Comment

Currently, yes. ECS is validating with Supersprint if the custom ordered products can be included.

Comment

Currently, yes. ECS is validating with Supersprint if the custom ordered products can be included.
                            How do I place the order? What do I select for section 3?

I am buying an entire 63.5 exhaust system headers to muffler?

also on a separate note yesterday, the group it was at 50%, when I logged in now it was at 2%, did something happen?

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post

How do I place the order? What do I select for section 3?

I am buying an entire 63.5 exhaust system headers to muffler?

also on a separate note yesterday, the group it was at 50%, when I logged in now it was at 2%, did something happen?
                              We've hit 50x commits. The ordering process has now begun as it resets to zero. Emails were sent out to committed members to lock in their orders by going through the checkout process.

The complete 63.5mm is not yet confirmed.

Comment

Working...
                              X