Wow . . . I was not expecting such a fast delivery

Mine will be here on Tuesday.

Comment

I missed it

Comment

Originally posted by cbean View Post
        Wow . . . I was not expecting such a fast delivery

Mine will be here on Tuesday.
        Got pics? Curious to hear your unboxing impressions.

Comment

Made sure I signed for the delivery so that I could inspect.

Everything looked fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant

The exchange rate is pretty favorable right now. You can still get a good deal here on individual orders. I adjusted pricing today to reflect that, along with a slight discount for members (it's free!).
            Just ordered! Thank you for the help. I’m assuming it doesn’t come with their csl lights?

Comment

Originally posted by Cbruh View Post

Just ordered! Thank you for the help. I’m assuming it doesn’t come with their csl lights?
              Correct! I ordered the kit at Turner and have the CSL liner on order, though it keeps getting pushed back.

Comment

What are you all doing for the license plate.

I know we need to drill the holes, is this best done prior to paint, after paint . . . what size.

i think i found some info to that last idea on REALOEm. . . with the license plate base, that will be attached to truck via "plug in nut"

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 9.49.40 PM.png
Views:	387
Size:	635.0 KB
ID:	171185
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cbean View Post
                  What are you all doing for the license plate.

I know we need to drill the holes, is this best done prior to paint, after paint . . . what size.

i think i found some info to that last idea on REALOEm. . . with the license plate base, that will be attached to truck via "plug in nut"

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 9.49.40 PM.png
Views:	387
Size:	635.0 KB
ID:	171185
                  You want to mount and fit the trunk to the car before paint - as well as doing any drilling required. Karbonius' mold is pretty damn good and fitment is tip top - but as with anything related to aftermarket body panels and an aging chassis that may have previously been messed with, there might be adjustments needed.

Comment

Drill before paint so paint can clean up any mess or errors.

2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Thank you fellas!

Comment

Just about to order the CSL trunk liner and it's advised to buy the CSL trunk lights correct? I remember reading that E92 trunk lights work as well. Is there a noticeable difference between the two?

Comment

Originally posted by WestBankM4 View Post
                          Just about to order the CSL trunk liner and it's advised to buy the CSL trunk lights correct? I remember reading that E92 trunk lights work as well. Is there a noticeable difference between the two?
                          LED (E9x) vs incandescent (CSL). Just a matter of which color temp you like better.
                          2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Need to sell mine, never opened it from the box it arrived in. No damages on the box and wasn’t ready to paint + install so didn’t feel the need to open.

DM me if you’re interested in purchasing. Doesn’t look like the groupbuy saved us much since conversion rates are not as high anymore. But should save someone shipping time since it’s already state side (Texas)
                            2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Working...
                            X