This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

Not AFAIK - but something to be asked for sure.
    Let me know. I ordered everything but the section 3 in 63.5mm in the last group buy, so I'm thinking about completing it with a Sport muffler.
    '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post

Let me know. I ordered everything but the section 3 in 63.5mm in the last group buy, so I'm thinking about completing it with a Sport muffler.
      I will know tomorrow.

As a heads up, this is now available to E46 M3 owners worldwide. It will ship straight from Supersprint for anyone not in Canada and the US.

Comment

thanks for the hard work setting this sort of stuff up!

quick question about sizing (if this isnt the right place to ask, ill create a new thread). currently running an AP catless header -> OEM section 1 w/ dual AR25 -> Meisterschaft sec 2 -> AP sec 3. looking at the resonated sec 2 get rid of that last bit of rasp/drone, but curious on if and/or how the 63.5mm diameter will affect the noise paired to the 60mm sec 1.

thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

Abdul will take fully refundable 50% deposits after locking in your order. Final shipping costs will be determined once the exhausts land in the US by the end of JUne,
          What can i expect, estimate shipping of 63.5mm catless section 1 to zip code 27519, on top of $449?

Comment

You could check the for sale forum here, and you might find that sect 1 for cheaper ya know...
            DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
            /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
            More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by gixxer View Post

What can i expect, estimate shipping of 63.5mm catless section 1 to zip code 27519, on top of $449?
              One FS right now for 440 plus shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                You could check the for sale forum here, and you might find that sect 1 for cheaper ya know...
                Originally posted by Cronenberged View Post

One FS right now for 440 plus shipping.
                Looking. Thanks.

Comment

Are there any options that make sense for someone who currently runs a SS catted section 1, the flanged version, SS section 2 single unresonated to incorporate the stepped headers? Or do I need to order headers, a new sec 1?

Comment

Originally posted by fattycharged View Post
                    Are there any options that make sense for someone who currently runs a SS catted section 1, the flanged version, SS section 2 single unresonated to incorporate the stepped headers? Or do I need to order headers, a new sec 1?
                    In other words, upgrading from existing 60mm setup to a full 63.5mm setup?

Comment

The 63.5mm headers are really only compatible with Supersprint's Section 1. You have 3 options - from expensive to affordable: HJS catted, Resonated Catless, Catless.

Comment

Originally posted by animerickover View Post
                        thanks for the hard work setting this sort of stuff up!

quick question about sizing (if this isnt the right place to ask, ill create a new thread). currently running an AP catless header -> OEM section 1 w/ dual AR25 -> Meisterschaft sec 2 -> AP sec 3. looking at the resonated sec 2 get rid of that last bit of rasp/drone, but curious on if and/or how the 63.5mm diameter will affect the noise paired to the 60mm sec 1.

thanks in advance!
                        Versus the OEM? It will have slightly more volume, but it's reported the 63.5mm resonated twin-tube section 2 from Supersprint helps eliminate rasp.

Comment

The traditional Y pipe ("X" pipe) SS sect 2 will also help eliminate rasp, but with the advent of the 2.5" twin tube that actually makes legit power, the midrange robbing Y pipe is irrelevant unless the cost difference were enough to sway you.

Comment

You can get the v2 stepped (they connect to stock style sect 1 flanges unlike v1s). You'll only be giving up about 5-10hp to the full stepped 2.5" version.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post

You can get the v2 stepped (they connect to stock style sect 1 flanges unlike v1s). You'll only be giving up about 5-10hp to the full stepped 2.5" version.
                              What's the SS part # for the v2 stepped?

Comment

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-superspr...st/789801~ssp/

https://store.vacmotorsports.com/supersprint-bmw-e46-m3-header-stepped-v2-bolt-on-type-p2359.aspx

Comment

Working...
                                X