Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epoustouflant — any possibility to order a Street with Sport/Race style tips this time around? I’d be in for one if so. Been trying to get that particular combo for years, apparently Supersprint has no problem doing it.

Separate question, anyone happen to know the weight of the oversized twin pipe section 2 vs stock?

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post
      Epoustouflant — any possibility to order a Street with Sport/Race style tips this time around? I’d be in for one if so. Been trying to get that particular combo for years, apparently Supersprint has no problem doing it.
      Also this lol. The blue car needs a Street muffler with Race tips.
      Silver Track to Street Car Journal
      Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Separate question, anyone happen to know the weight of the oversized twin pipe section 2 vs stock?
        Just a heads up, I wouldn't bother with the SS Street. It was the first exhaust I had and it really doesn't sound much different/louder than OEM exhaust. It's sort of pointless TBH. Also only drops 5 lbs. I would at least get the Sport.
        Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

20.5 lbs for stock and 23.5 lbs for the oversized resonated.

Thought it would be good to have a thread were we can keep track of what certain parts on the car weigh. I'll start with what I got from the rear seats. Post up the things you've weighed and I'll update this post. Interior Front Seats Front seat (black nappa/power/heat/latch): 51.5 lbs Front seat (m texture/power/bolster/lum
          2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by PSUEng View Post
            Wow this a great GB, considering either full sport catted system or just the cats and headers and section 2. Is there a performance detriment to not running the SS muffler, but running the rest of the pipes upstream of the muffler?
            Not really - the rear sections are really made to adjust the overall sound output. They are all straight through design. The race being the lightest also.

Originally posted by SQ13 View Post
            Would it be possible to add the standard catted section 1 and/or the unresonated twin section 2 to the GB? I don’t have V1 headers on my car.
            Yes! Email me at matt@euroconnex.co with the exact SKUs you need and I will do it manually for you.

Comment

Unsure, on larger GBs - it is always more difficult to request individual customization options. I want to get my F1 Race mufflers for the M5 with the signature oval tips and I don't even know if they will do it yet.

I will try and ask!

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post

Just a heads up, I wouldn't bother with the SS Street. It was the first exhaust I had and it really doesn't sound much different/louder than OEM exhaust. It's sort of pointless TBH. Also only drops 5 lbs. I would at least get the Sport.
              Indeed, the Street muffler is their EC/TUV version for legal road use in Europe. I would only recommend it for people with low tolerances to any exhaust sound / drone and want all the performance of an exhaust system with little decibel increase. It also helps bath in the CSL airbox induction noise too

Comment

This may be a stupid question, but will any of the mufflers fit stock sec 2 or do you have to buy all the 63.5mm sections?

Comment

Originally posted by genesis View Post
                  This may be a stupid question, but will any of the mufflers fit stock sec 2 or do you have to buy all the 63.5mm sections?
                  They will all fit. The only pieces that must be bought together for physical fitment reasons are V1 headers and section 1.
                  2003.5 ///M3 - Laguna Seca Blue - Black - SMG Delete

Comment

Originally posted by sina View Post

They will all fit. The only pieces that must be bought together for physical fitment reasons are V1 headers and section 1.
                    Thank you. Now I just have to decide between street and sport

Comment

Well, I'm in for the full catted race kit. This may well be the LAST chance to get this system/parts at this price. I remember missing out on the epic ECS 50% off black friday deal back in what--2018? Thanks for putting this together!

Comment

Got the headers, sec 1, and sec 2. Had to make three separate purchases since I couldn’t buy all three in one order for some reason. Really want the Street muffler but no update on whether or not SS will add Sport/Race tips to the muffler.

Comment

I made the same purchase as you did, how long until I get an invoice? I don't want them to not bill me and then I miss out

Comment

Originally posted by Wernd View Post
                            I made the same purchase as you did, how long until I get an invoice? I don't want them to not bill me and then I miss out
                            If you have an order with EuroConnex, you’re in. Invoicing will begin shortly!

Comment

If anyone missed out on ordering - please send me an email at matt@euroconnex.co, I will slip you in pronto tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ13 View Post
                                Got the headers, sec 1, and sec 2. Had to make three separate purchases since I couldn’t buy all three in one order for some reason. Really want the Street muffler but no update on whether or not SS will add Sport/Race tips to the muffler.
                                Ended up adding the Street muffler today for the blue car. Rip wallet. Really hoping they’ll add the Sport/Race tips.

Comment

Working...
                                X