This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Under_Pressure View Post
    So has the Italian holiday passed already? Is September the estimated time for the rest of the order to be arriving to us? I haven’t gotten an invoice for the second half of the payment so I’m expecting my order to come in on the next shipment.
    Majid has a call with them by the weekend supposedly. They will be validating the final production quantities needed and delivery dates.

There has been no indication of any negative changes as of now. The lack of clarity on delays will be customs.

Comment

Email update is out! Exhausts are in, being repackaged and start being shipped tomorrow.

Comment

All pending orders came in? I’ve yet to receive an email.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post
          Email update is out! Exhausts are in, being repackaged and start being shipped tomorrow.
          keep us updated on drop-out availability after group buyer's start receiving their orders?

Comment

Originally posted by Under_Pressure View Post
            All pending orders came in? I’ve yet to receive an email.
            It was for the 1st batch. I'm supposedly getting tracking numbers today and tomorrow.

2nd batch is pending an update from Supersprint. There's been no signs of delays from Supersprint on having these ready during September. I'm working to get a more precise ETA.
            Last edited by Epoustouflant; 09-02-2022, 07:36 AM.

Comment

How much did these come out to be?
              headers and section 1 with cats

Comment

After a few emails with no reply, I called into Majdi. Sounds like none of the E46 orders have even gone out yet…

Comment

This is a pretty painful groupbuy

Comment

L O L

Delays would be somewhat fine if
                    1) we were talking about like a month or two at most
                    2) I hadn’t been charged the remaining amount of $2600 before they were ready to be shipped out (“The balance will be paid with shipping charges once the products are ready to be shipped from Michigan.”)
                    3) there was transparency and no misleading updates

This has been pretty fucking ridiculous, but some folks in here are perfectly fine with it and think I’m overreacting, apparently.
                    Silver Track to Street Car Journal
                    Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Originally posted by SQ13 View Post
                      L O L

2) I hadn’t been charged the remaining amount of $2600 before they were ready to be shipped out (“The balance will be paid with shipping charges once the products are ready to be shipped from Michigan.”)

This has been pretty fucking ridiculous, but some folks in here are perfectly fine with it and think I’m overreacting, apparently.
                      1) Hasn’t there only been a month or two of delay for the first batch? Delivery was supposed to be sometime end of june beginning of july if I recall. Mine was always September since I was late.

2) Can’t argue with that, I absolutely agree with you 100% there. If your stuff wasn’t/isn’t ready to ship and they invoiced you on that premise, that’s just operating in bad faith.

3) Cant really comment on that one, I’ve felt up to date enough, but I’m not in a rush for anything either so I guess I don’t really care. I’ve spent nearly 20k CAD in maintenance etc this year so I’m really in no rush to spend more.

It’s been mentioned so many times you can just get your money back so if so many people are upset with it, can someone with a sport muffler from the first batch just take their money back so I can have it. Thanks
                      Last edited by JaredU; 09-08-2022, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Maybe post some images of the arrived batch so we get clarity on where they are and what process they’re in/delays expected 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m on the same boat as JaredU, already spent a good chunk on the car this year, little delay is only softening the blow for me
                        Last edited by FCD46; 09-10-2022, 03:37 AM.
                        2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Any update, he stop answering his email. Did anyone actually receive shipping or tracking

Comment

Originally posted by Good View Post
                            This is a pretty painful groupbuy
                            super painful. I emailed him twice and followed up

Comment

Just texted Majdi. “They are currently shipping right now. If you haven’t received tracking yet, you should have them by this week.”

A couple of photos below. He’s going to FaceTime me later today.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	218465EA-81D8-4831-90D6-2167DC69B613.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	183869 Click image for larger version

Name:	CE7C821F-715F-46D2-A6D1-8095F08C0C25.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	149.7 KB
ID:	183870
                              Silver Track to Street Car Journal
                              Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Originally posted by SQ13 View Post
                                L O L

At best, you were given July 8th as the earliest ETA.

They dropped the ball on that and didn't anticipate custom and logistics would be this problematic.

I specifically sent single, mass-email updates to avoid posting various versions of the same update everywhere.

See above.

Per your own tolerances, we're still within your 2 months - at most. Judge yourself by your own standards, you're overreacting.

Originally posted by JaredU View Post

1) Hasn’t there only been a month or two of delay for the first batch? Delivery was supposed to be sometime end of june beginning of july if I recall. Mine was always September since I was late.

2) Can’t argue with that, I absolutely agree with you 100% there. If your stuff wasn’t/isn’t ready to ship and they invoiced you on that premise, that’s just operating in bad faith.

3) Cant really comment on that one, I’ve felt up to date enough, but I’m not in a rush for anything either so I guess I don’t really care. I’ve spent nearly 20k CAD in maintenance etc this year so I’m really in no rush to spend more.

It’s been mentioned so many times you can just get your money back so if so many people are upset with it, can someone with a sport muffler from the first batch just take their money back so I can have it. Thanks
                                ^Yes.

Originally posted by FCD46 View Post
                                Maybe post some images of the arrived batch so we get clarity on where they are and what process they’re in/delays expected 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m on the same boat as JaredU, already spent a good chunk on the car this year, little delay is only softening the blow for me
                                See below!

Originally posted by TosM3 View Post
                                Any update, he stop answering his email. Did anyone actually receive shipping or tracking
                                Majdi last message included these images and that he had shipped the last box out last night at 5PM EST.

I'm awaiting his tracking number drop to issue within all accounts.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X