This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to hear.

There's currently 3x documented package issues at the moment out of the initial +/- 40 orders shipped of the 1st batch.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post
      Great to hear.

There's currently 3x documented package issues at the moment out of the initial +/- 40 orders shipped of the 1st batch.

checking in on 2nd batch news?
      I emailed back haven’t heard back
      2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Originally posted by FCD46 View Post

checking in on 2nd batch news?
        I emailed back haven’t heard back
        Awaiting some! Products are ready and on the dock in Italy.

Comment

The pipe that was sticking out of the box appears to be fine. Some other parts arrived damaged.

Click image for larger version

Name:	31A43CE3-6C4D-4E04-B4D3-4EB7B7B0ED53.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	187863 Click image for larger version

Name:	A22791ED-DC89-4784-A2F2-7A6E749AD4B5.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	187864 Click image for larger version

Name:	3BCF2951-DF10-4BD5-986F-518C74F7F236.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	148.1 KB
ID:	187865 Click image for larger version

Name:	24934B7F-B779-4BD4-9C70-1EFDB80EC2DA.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	154.1 KB
ID:	187866
          Silver Track to Street Car Journal
          Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Thats rough, muffler tip looks like how I got my AA muffler lol. Pipe expander helped get it more circular, but its never been perfect

Comment

Yeah…I paid over $1k for a new muffler, so repairing it is not an option I’ll consider lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ13 View Post
                Yeah…I paid over $1k for a new muffler, so repairing it is not an option I’ll consider lol.
                Pipe extender is a solution for anything *but* the rear section and most specifically the street muffler. Its tips are rolled, chromed tips unlike the polished single wall tips on the sport & race.

My dented rear section drives my OCD crazy. I understand how you feel.

Send this over via email when you get a chance. We can chat solutions first and I’ll contact Mpower for you.

Comment

Oh 100% I agree. AA wanted to charge me for a new tip, I just gave up, didn’t have the time to deal with the nonsense.

Hopefully you get sorted out in a timely manner

Comment

Originally posted by JaredU View Post

Oh 100% I agree. AA wanted to charge me for a new tip, I just gave up, didn’t have the time to deal with the nonsense.

Hopefully you get sorted out in a timely manner
                    The replacement rear sections are prioritized on incoming batch from Supersprint. Email update has been sent to 2nd batch members yesterday.

Comment

I'm happy to report my replacement rear section came in undamaged - the tips are pristine and there are no visible dents to the muffler body.

I covered the replacement process, improved packaging and why I upgrade to the Sport section in my latest build journal entry here.

Click image for larger version  Name:	REC03914.jpg Views:	0 Size:	110.7 KB ID:	188551
                      Attached Files

Comment

That’s nice. Only one out of the four items I bought arrived without damage. I sent you an email btw.
                        Last edited by SQ13; 10-13-2022, 06:27 PM.

Comment

That’s nice. Only one out of the four items I bought arrived without damage. I sent you an email btw.
                          Is yours a street or sport? Looks like street, but I would be willing to give up my incoming in the 2nd shipment sport and wait longer, for someone who needs it sooner than later, as my car has been parked in storage until next spring, so I have no need for it until next year
                          Last edited by JaredU; 10-13-2022, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Is yours a street or sport? Looks like street, but I would be willing to give up my incoming in the 2nd shipment sport and wait longer, for someone who needs it sooner than later, as my car has been parked in storage until next spring, so I have no need for it until next year
                            That’s really nice of you. I can arrange that. I got your email SQ. I’m on it.

Comment

Appreciate the offer, but no I would not want anyone to have to wait longer for their order to arrive. I also need the Street muffler for my blue car. May end up having to get the Sport for my silver car if the new headers and midpipes don’t quiet down the Race muffler.

Comment

Did anyone get any hardware in their box?
                                I cant remember if it was in there but I threw out my box

Comment

Working...
                                X