Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GB for SLON Workshop CF Rear bulkhead, which can (optionally) be a back seat delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnzoAtMonza View Post
    Did this close? Did we make it to 20?

Jeff
    Based on the m3post thread, looks like it was at 18 yesterday and invoicing will start this week

Comment

Originally posted by Slonik View Post
      to understand "why" - audi's wall have the hole in the center, so they had a LOT harder task, to get same stiffness as on the wall without the hole.

but anyway, we are continue to work on real testing figures.
      Yeah honestly comparing E46 M3 vs Audi A8L is not really apples to apples. I should have never followed up on differences. 🙂

Well since you did bring you it up, how many layers is your E46 panel?

Yes thanks for the diagram of the Audi panel construction, enlightening.

And Yes, agreed.. until there is independent testing on the torsional rigidity no one knows the real figures.
      6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Originally posted by Drlph25 View Post

Based on the m3post thread, looks like it was at 18 yesterday and invoicing will start this week
        whoa 2 off. we need 2 more bodies to get the next tier!

Comment

As a heads up, GB will close end of this week and invoicing will begin over the weekend by Slon.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post
            As a heads up, GB will close end of this week and invoicing will begin over the weekend by Slon.
            any idea if we hit 20?

Comment

Originally posted by Tonggi View Post

any idea if we hit 20?
              We are really close but not quite. Got a few pending in E9X world I’m hoping come aboard.

Comment

Just got my invoice. Looks like we got to 20!
                2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post
                  Just got my invoice. Looks like we got to 20!
                  Some negotiation We’re still 2x short, but this will help get the product out there, Mikhail is a real one.

Comment

Tried to pay. Got a notification that PayPal needs to do a security review and that "The recipient has a lifetime limit to send, spend or withdraw. Upon reaching this limit, the recipient must take certain actions to lift the limit."

Comment

Originally posted by terra View Post
                      Tried to pay. Got a notification that PayPal needs to do a security review and that "The recipient has a lifetime limit to send, spend or withdraw. Upon reaching this limit, the recipient must take certain actions to lift the limit."
                      Yes - Slonik being in Russia has PayPal putting limits on his account. He's working around that with PayPal to continue the invoicing process.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_21523.jpg
Views:	551
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	88823 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_21522.jpg
Views:	585
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	88824 I'm excited, you're excited, we're all excited

Comment

Nice, can't wait!

Looks like some nice, bespoke packaging, too!

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                          2012 LMB/Black 128i
                          2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-03-04 at 7.38.54 AM.jpeg
Views:	364
Size:	175.6 KB
ID:	88881
                            Originally posted by Obioban View Post
                            Nice, can't wait!

Looks like some nice, bespoke packaging, too!
                            Yep, that's what was holding up deliveries. This is how it looks when fully packaged.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Nice I wonder who the lucky person will be to get their delete first!

Comment

I just found this and am very interested, but I can't justify it until I figure out what to do about my RACP reinforcement. I actually DO carry broomsticks, 14 of them in fact (golf clubs), and have typically folded down the passenger side seat for space. I need to do some finagling to see if I can re-orient the clubs to fit this piece and whatever RACP I choose, but I can't eliminate my ability to carry broomsticks. Traveling around the region with the car and my broomsticks is exactly the purpose I've built the car around.

Yes, I do have an e90 330 sedan that can also serve this purpose, but what fun is that?

Comment

Working...
                                X