Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody used this with SMG? If so, which clutch?

Comment

Originally posted by Mpower04 View Post
      Anybody used this with SMG? If so, which clutch?
      This is made to fit with OE clutch. I have this on my E92 M3 DCT, not the E46 though. There's a member who recently got one as well, hasn't installed it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post
        There's a member who recently got one as well, hasn't installed it yet.
        I'm curious about this. Can you pressure the member to install it already?!?

When I pull my motor later this month, I'll need to figure what exactly is wrong with my clutch/pressure plate/flywheel. I'm usually not bothered by minor NVH issues, but if the chatter in this SMF is horrible on the backside of an S54, I'm out.

Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Casa de Mesa View Post

I'm curious about this. Can you pressure the member to install it already?!?

When I pull my motor later this month, I'll need to figure what exactly is wrong with my clutch/pressure plate/flywheel. I'm usually not bothered by minor NVH issues, but if the chatter in this SMF is horrible on the backside of an S54, I'm out.

It’s pretty darn quiet on my DCT - but it doesn’t have a throwout bearing and the TCU manages the clutch operations.

I’ll definitely reach out, otherwise I can organize a tester discount with TTV I’m pretty sure.

I’m thinking about it for mine in the Spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

It’s pretty darn quiet on my DCT - but it doesn’t have a throwout bearing and the TCU manages the clutch operations.

I’ll definitely reach out, otherwise I can organize a tester discount with TTV I’m pretty sure.

I’m thinking about it for mine in the Spring.
            Awesome. We're probably on the same timeline. Appreciate the quick reply!
            Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Working...
            X