Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also I didnt know you could get a custom SS Race muffler with 2.5in piping, that may reduce the fuck you loud, but it would still be annoyingly loud due to the lightness.

With the new exhaust setup, I actually find it less loud at mid to high rpm. Lower rpm range seems the same. The quality of the tone has improved drastically and the rasp has been reduced even with losing a resonator in sec1. As mentioned before I think the diameter of the pipes and thickness of the 304 steel has had an effect of resonance and volume (loudness). It's a more refined exhaust note, just not crazy about it like I was before.

My main motive for it was power, and this is the endgame in that department. Will tune again with HassanEido to see the power difference between the two, hoping to get close to 340whp.
    2006 Silber Grau Metalizat ZCP 6 MT M-texture (F2AT) - Turner CSL V2/Schrick 280 272/SSv1/SS Sec1/Sec2 dual res/SCZA TI (raw) - FatCat stage 3 ult 400f/784r - EC7r 18x9.5 ET35/CRS 275/35/18 - RacingBrake BBK/MileEnd CSL bumper/Vorsteiner Trunk/Cobra Nogaro Circuit Mtexture/GC RCA/YURKan Cages/Hotchkiss/Vibra-technics/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/htrlo/

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
      Looks like ECS is having another sale on Supersprint products.

https://www.ecstuning.com/Search/Sit...3_Supersprint/
      That's weak sauce. Way for this group buy, if its anything above 25% (which is what I got last year for boxing day) just jump on it. If not wait until boxing day, black friday etc. Im in Toronto and got my SSV1s for 1,49xUSD and res Sec2 USD600ish, plus taxes and cross border charges it wasnt the easiest but I looked around and it was by far the best deal at the time.
      2006 Silber Grau Metalizat ZCP 6 MT M-texture (F2AT) - Turner CSL V2/Schrick 280 272/SSv1/SS Sec1/Sec2 dual res/SCZA TI (raw) - FatCat stage 3 ult 400f/784r - EC7r 18x9.5 ET35/CRS 275/35/18 - RacingBrake BBK/MileEnd CSL bumper/Vorsteiner Trunk/Cobra Nogaro Circuit Mtexture/GC RCA/YURKan Cages/Hotchkiss/Vibra-technics/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/htrlo/

Comment

Alright it's Monday, what's the word with the boys in Ohio?
        2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
        2005 BMW ///M3
        Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
        2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
        2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
        2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Sharocks View Post
          Alright it's Monday, what's the word with the boys in Ohio?
          Idk if this is bad news or not but the ECS tuning website says the stepped header part number is no longer available.

Comment

I got some, but not all rates. Getting there.

Comment

Originally posted by CrisSilberGrau View Post

I recently went from oem euro scza to full ssv1 scza these were my findings with weighting:

SS V1 headers 15lbs
              SS Sec 1 (non cat/res) 12.5lbs
              SS sec 2 20lbs
              Total 47.5 lbs

OEM Euro Headers 10.5lbs
              OEM US Sec1 + 2 35lbs
              Total 45.5 lbs
              Are you missing the section 2 in your OEM+SCZA setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              2002 Jet Black · 6MT · Cinnamon · CSL Tribute

Engine · Karbonius CSL Airbox · CSL DME · Kassel MAP · Paul Claude Tuned
              Exhaust · SS Stepped V1 · SS 2.5 Res Sec 2 · SS Sport Sec 3
              Suspension · JIC Cross/ZMS RS coilovers · GC Weight Jackers · SDW RTAB · Corner balanced
              Wheels/Brakes · BBS E88 18" x 9.5" / 10.5" · Michelin Pilot Sport 4S · 996 Brembo BBK
              Exterior · Mile End CSL bumper · OE CSL trunk · Mile End CSL diffuser · OE LED taillights
              Interior · Avin Avant 4 · Llumar Air 80 Tint

Comment

He put sec 1 & 2 together for 35lbs
                DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

let's be honest, you won't be saving much weight from sect 1/2. it'll be in the sect 3 where you'll see any meaningful savings.
                  2018 Grigio Telesto F80 M3 DCT | :: Bone Stock ::
                  2004 Titanium Silver E46 M3 6 Speed | :: Track Car ::

Comment

Should be launched within the hour

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post
                      Should be launched within the hour
                      Fellas - start yer engines
                      2012 E92 M3 Competition - LeMans Blue / Speed Cloth - 6MT
                      [SOLD] 2004 E46 M3 Coupe - Carbon Black / Black - 6MT

Comment

Hi Matt,

I see the GB is live, but I don't see my SKU options available in this GB?

044833 (with H-pipe connector). This was confirmed with Alessandro that it is a custom add on that does not need a new SKU.

Comment

So basically there's no option to get headers only? Buying a catted section 1 is required? Wack, waited a couple weeks for this GB...

Comment

Originally posted by ///MontereyM3 View Post
                            So basically there's no option to get headers only? Buying a catted section 1 is required? Wack, waited a couple weeks for this GB...
                            yeah this is disappointing if true… I just want headers

Comment

60mm resonated section 2 is not available? It shows as an option but if I select it says out of stock.

Comment

Originally posted by ASAed330 View Post
                                Hi Matt,

I see the GB is live, but I don't see my SKU options available in this GB?

044833 (with H-pipe connector). This was confirmed with Alessandro that it is a custom add on that does not need a new SKU.
                                Still awaiting a validation on the SKUs and pricing from ECS.

Comment

Working...
                                X