This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mtpktz View Post
    60mm resonated section 2 is not available? It shows as an option but if I select it says out of stock.
    Make sure to select NONE for headers as you may have mismatched with the 63.5mm Headers + S1.

Comment

60mm resonated section 2 is not available? It shows as an option but if I select it says out of stock.
      Its available. You just cant select it with the 63.5mm headers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I waited all this time to buy headers and now I can't. Great. I have a section 1 and I'm now wasting $2500 for a section 1 just to get headers.
        This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
        https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

are you serious? You can’t just buy the V1 headers? You have to get the catted section 1 with them? That’s an incredibly slimy way of keeping people interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_lol View Post

Its available. You just cant select it with the 63.5mm headers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Yeah, this is what I'm seeing as well.

I thought that was a viable option to go with V1s + 63.5mm sec1 + 60mm sec 2?

Comment

Originally posted by Arith2 View Post
              I waited all this time to buy headers and now I can't. Great. I have a section 1 and I'm now wasting $2500 for a section 1 just to get headers.
              I pushed for this, but they're not going to do it for this GB

I'd say though, S1 will resell for more - but I get the hassle of fronting the money.

Comment

I doubt it was the decision of Matt, and was the only way for ECS allow it to go forth. Sucks.
                2003 BMW M3 6MT Coupe - TiAg/Black

Comment

Originally posted by LSBNick View Post
                  are you serious? You can’t just buy the V1 headers? You have to get the catted section 1 with them? That’s an incredibly slimy way of keeping people interested.
                  This has been stated since the Original Post about emissions defeating products.

Comment

Originally posted by ej257 View Post
                    I doubt it was the decision of Matt, and was the only way for ECS allow it to go forth. Sucks.
                    100% - if this was my call, you know what I'd do - but I ain't paying the fines 😅

Comment

I'm over ECStuning's bs. Take my name off the list. I accidentally clicked it anyways.
                      This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
                      https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

Matt - is it possible we can request 63.5mm Sec0 & 1 with a 60mm? It will not allow that combo currently and not sure if that's something we can request after committing to the GB.

Comment

That's bummer there's no option for V1 headers alone, all this wait for nothing, who needs cats if your putting this on a track car, waist of money on cats that your not going to use. 👎

Comment

Matt - is it possible we can request 63.5mm Sec0 & 1 with a 60mm? It will not allow that combo currently and not sure if that's something we can request after committing to the GB.
                            Yes, I will be able to customize your order afterwards. That's an exception I didn't think of - my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

Yes, I will be able to customize your order afterwards. That's an exception I didn't think of - my bad.
                              Great, thanks. Is it possible to refresh Euroconnex system so the order can be placed correctly on the front end? Or should I just place it with the 63.5mm sec 2 and have you modify it once it's placed?

Looks like the difference in price between 63.5mm and 60mm section 2 is $193.31
                              Last edited by mtpktz; 05-17-2021, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Great, thanks. Is it possible to refresh Euroconnex system so the order can be placed correctly on the front end? Or should I just place it with the 63.5mm sec 2 and have you modify it once it's placed?
                                Can't edit on-going GBs. I will modify post-order and we'll validate your info privately before sending to ECS

Comment

Working...
                                X