No announcement yet.

My 06 M3 ZCP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seats are here. Had an ETA of 2 1/2 months but they came in 1 month from the UK. Now just waiting on the Brey Krause brackets for installation.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0687242E-EEFE-4D93-9298-42DC6C7C777E.jpeg
Views:	842
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	130022
    06 ZCP SMG | HTE CSL MAP QuaranTune | SL CSL Airbox | Eventuri Scoop | DMG Strut Bar | RE El Diablo | CPI Euro200R | AP Headers | Porsche BBK | ST XTA | TMS 3-Pulleys/F-Sway/Mono FCAB | AKG Trans/diff/Subframe/RTAB | SPL RCA | SGT SCZA Trunk | ACL | Beisan | Redish | AFD E85 |

Budget CSL MAP Conversion

Comment

Been waiting on my BK brackets for close to 3 months. They are having material shortages atm. Pretty sure they are at the tail end of it though. Mine are due to ship this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoglan View Post
        Been waiting on my BK brackets for close to 3 months. They are having material shortages atm. Pretty sure they are at the tail end of it though. Mine are due to ship this week.
        Yeah they told me they should ship this week. I ordered more than a month ago. We will see.
        06 ZCP SMG | HTE CSL MAP QuaranTune | SL CSL Airbox | Eventuri Scoop | DMG Strut Bar | RE El Diablo | CPI Euro200R | AP Headers | Porsche BBK | ST XTA | TMS 3-Pulleys/F-Sway/Mono FCAB | AKG Trans/diff/Subframe/RTAB | SPL RCA | SGT SCZA Trunk | ACL | Beisan | Redish | AFD E85 |

Comment

Since I’m still waiting on the seat mounts I decided to do the Tbonem3 mod
          Click image for larger version  Name:	762199AC-80B6-4E5A-8F18-1EDDA2BE2705.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	68.0 KB ID:	132032 Click image for larger version  Name:	FCB0974B-1E6D-4FBA-85E1-E60E41CA0BE9.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	88.8 KB ID:	132031

Comment

Name:	346D67EC-69E5-4F96-AB67-FBE69E941661.jpeg
Views:	746
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	132502

Comment

Seats are finally in. Had to enlarge the rear Bray Krause bracket hole to make them align with the seat. Apparently it’s a problem with the seat and not the bracket itself. But faster to modify the bracket than to get a new seat. Bracket on the f/r has two holes to slightly adjust the seat, on the front I used the top hole and on the rear the lower to have a slight tilt and not be too upright.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	C013950B-55EB-4B2D-AAC3-430CE3F6426D.jpeg Views:	20 Size:	55.1 KB ID:	136526
              Last edited by COVID-19; 11-10-2021, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	179432A6-0306-48E8-8B99-EF95CAA073CD.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.3 KB ID:	158784

Finally had a bit of time to start removing the tint.
                Still need to do the quarters and rear. I kinda like how it sits just without the front tint but will completely remove since I hate how the matrix dots look on the rear glass. Will probably be installing a super light tint 50%+

Comment

New belly pan from IG: pow3r_motorsport
                  Went this route bc it has the oil cooler cut-out!
                  Excuse the dirty suspension.

Name:	63A20BEF-5FC1-4F1B-82DA-6C9A8ED93F95.jpg
Views:	566
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	167554 Click image for larger version

Name:	64C2FB3E-0412-42A5-8F75-5DD2C4209455.jpg
Views:	540
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	167555

Comment

Pic from cars and coffee here in South Jersey

Name:	16D114B3-E536-47AF-99C1-66654822F79C.jpg
Views:	527
Size:	187.3 KB
ID:	167824

Comment

While I was installing the belly pan I noticed oil was running down from the timing chain tensioner. End up ordering a new one along with the washer. Recently I noticed a small ticking noise from the engine when cold, would go away within a min or so. Well this also end up solving that issue. (Drive socket caps made installation way easier)

Name:	CC4113A5-CCC1-44BF-9480-153890BF7600.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	114.8 KB
ID:	168222

Comment

Car will hopefully hit the market soon

Comment

Originally posted by COVID-19 View Post
                          Just got back from a 7month deployment and was finally able to replace the old ST airbox (now Haimus Racing). Mine did not failed but I reached out to get a replacement and received it within a few weeks. New one feels/looks more sturdy that the previous version.

In a few months I will be moving and car might have to go. But either way it will get a few more goodies before. (Respray hood to remove some rock chips and will be going with a Euro front bumper)

Click image for larger version Name:	64CB47FC-5B33-41E4-A22D-1AF9E88A8C5F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	115.9 KB ID:	103933
                          Click image for larger version Name:	F17E9FF1-7690-4E8B-98EA-021B25389B07.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	105.5 KB ID:	103932
                          What ever happened to the old streamline box? Did they make you send it back?

Comment

Will be in BaT soon.. pics today.

Name:	2DED0A71-70D5-4D10-9287-58E17FBB7984.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	127.0 KB
ID:	196626

Comment

Originally posted by COVID-19 View Post
                              Will be in BaT soon.. pics today.

Name:	2DED0A71-70D5-4D10-9287-58E17FBB7984.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	127.0 KB
ID:	196626
                              Oh man. Does this mean you're getting out of the chassis in total? i.e., this is your only E46 M3?
                              Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Casa de Mesa View Post

Oh man. Does this mean you're getting out of the chassis in total? i.e., this is your only E46 M3?
                                Yes, maybe one day I’ll be back. (Like before)

Comment

Working...
                                X