Testo - AFR data logging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testo - AFR data logging

I just installed an Innovative LC2 and am able to pull up the AFR using the "external device" feature in the drop down menu up top.

I would like to have the AFR data in the same "list" of parameters like RPM/IAT/Ign. Timing, etc. And not in it's own separate window logging separately from the other data.

Any help would be appreciated. And on a side note I have BMWlogger and have no idea how to integrate AFR into that program, it says "wideband" up on the top of the list but I can't find any way to get it to show the AFR or connect to the LC2.

EDIT: Figured it out after watching a YouTube video...loving testo.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210912_235933_484.jpg
Views:	491
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	126283
    Last edited by Cubieman; 09-12-2021, 09:02 PM.
    2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
    Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
    Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
    RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
    Instagram

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
    I just installed an Innovative LC2 and am able to pull up the AFR using the "external device" feature in the drop down menu up top.

I would like to have the AFR data in the same "list" of parameters like RPM/IAT/Ign. Timing, etc. And not in it's own separate window logging separately from the other data.

Any help would be appreciated. And on a side note I have BMWlogger and have no idea how to integrate AFR into that program, it says "wideband" up on the top of the list but I can't find any way to get it to show the AFR or connect to the LC2.

EDIT: Figured it out after watching a YouTube video...loving testo.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210912_235933_484.jpg
Views:	491
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	126283
    I have the innovate lm-2 and you can have all the data from obd.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X