Testo - AFR data logging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testo - AFR data logging

I just installed an Innovative LC2 and am able to pull up the AFR using the "external device" feature in the drop down menu up top.

I would like to have the AFR data in the same "list" of parameters like RPM/IAT/Ign. Timing, etc. And not in it's own separate window logging separately from the other data.

Any help would be appreciated. And on a side note I have BMWlogger and have no idea how to integrate AFR into that program, it says "wideband" up on the top of the list but I can't find any way to get it to show the AFR or connect to the LC2.

EDIT: Figured it out after watching a YouTube video...loving testo.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210912_235933_484.jpg
Views:	613
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	126283
    Last edited by Cubieman; 09-12-2021, 09:02 PM.
    2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
    Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
    Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
    RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
    Instagram

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
    I just installed an Innovative LC2 and am able to pull up the AFR using the "external device" feature in the drop down menu up top.

I would like to have the AFR data in the same "list" of parameters like RPM/IAT/Ign. Timing, etc. And not in it's own separate window logging separately from the other data.

Any help would be appreciated. And on a side note I have BMWlogger and have no idea how to integrate AFR into that program, it says "wideband" up on the top of the list but I can't find any way to get it to show the AFR or connect to the LC2.

EDIT: Figured it out after watching a YouTube video...loving testo.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210912_235933_484.jpg
Views:	613
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	126283
    I have the innovate lm-2 and you can have all the data from obd.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by And1m3 View Post
      I have the innovate lm-2 and you can have all the data from obd.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk
      Sorry to dig up this old thread. You're saying you can data log AFR through OBD? Do you still have to install the wideband O2 sensor part of the LC2 kit?

Comment

Originally posted by Kdubski View Post

Sorry to dig up this old thread. You're saying you can data log AFR through OBD? Do you still have to install the wideband O2 sensor part of the LC2 kit?
        You need a wideband of some sort as the S54 comes with narrowband sensors.

The LC2 outputs via a serial port that can be to converted to USB.

When I log misc. data with Testo and I want to see the LC2 wideband data I have OBD hooked up as well as the LC2 via serial>USB>laptop.

Basically you will have 2 cords hooked into your laptop, one from the LC2 and one from the OBD port.
        2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
        Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
        Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
        RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
        Instagram

Comment

Working...
        X