This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post

I honestly forgot it's been so long, it was something very simple though like the COM/Latency settings.
    Ok, thanks, I think mine is set-up correctly but maybe I'll check again and make sure I didn't mess something up.

Comment

Ok, so I'm super green here. I have a Bimmergeeks cable and Windows laptop. I want to be able to code for ZCP/CSL brakes, steering rack, and so on. I went to NCS expert website and I can't figure out what I'm looking for to purchase/download. Any insight is appreciated. Seems one can purchase coding files, guides--am I just not understanding how they package the product? I impulse purchased a Creader tool from Amazon, but can't deduce if that will "code" and if it's maybe better to send it back.

Comment

I'm getting same VIN faulty message as Ramps Did you figure it out? My cable is good, INPA reads the car, COM1 and latency settings check out. Making progress, this will be fun when I figure out. Any thoughts appreciated.
        Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, ZKW-R lenses. MRegistry listing here

Comment

No thoughts at all? Using Windows 10.
          Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, ZKW-R lenses. MRegistry listing here

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBimmers View Post
            I'm getting same VIN faulty message as Ramps Did you figure it out? My cable is good, INPA reads the car, COM1 and latency settings check out. Making progress, this will be fun when I figure out. Any thoughts appreciated.
            I am also getting this same message. I have an 06/'02 build date M3 and when I tried to read the AKMB module in NCS Expert, I get the same message. Do you also get an error reading the Instrument Cluster Module in INPA despite all other modules being able to be read?

Comment

my observation:
              Old NCSexper doesn't work at Win x 64bit, because of NTVDMs is not present.
              New NCSexper not working on E46

Comment

Working...
              X