X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
    Awesome!

Can you confirm which position is which? There are no markings on the switch. I'm guessing left is off and right is bridged?
    Hey, i have your insta so i'll just show you how, expect from me in a hour or so!

Comment

Hey terra , I downloaded and installed the software from bimmergeeks, INPA works and I can read codes etc. but I can't seem to load NCS properly, the profile you use is not attached. Here is a screenshot of my C:>NCSEXPER>PFL folder

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200603_230109.jpg
Views:	892
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	31149 And here is a screenshot of what happens when I choose File>Load Profile within NCS. I am just not getting this.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20200603_230959.jpg
Views:	849
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	31150
      2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
      Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
      Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
      RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
      Instagram

Comment

Ok...so I went online in search of NCS profiles, I grabbed a few and copied them into the PFL folder, when I load NCS I now have this. I Also got a bit further in and received a "VIN is faulty" message, I am LOST.. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200603_234314.jpg
Views:	881
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	31165
        Click image for larger version  Name:	20200603_233941.jpg Views:	0 Size:	67.2 KB ID:	31164
        Last edited by Cubieman; 06-03-2020, 08:42 PM.

Instagram

Comment

Getting somewhere, I did not have the car plugged in on my previous posts...the last 7 digits match my VIN.
          Stopping here before I do anything wrong, taking a big step back and need to do some research.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	20200604_000028.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.9 KB ID:	31168
          Last edited by Cubieman; 06-03-2020, 09:35 PM.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
            Getting somewhere, I did not have the car plugged in on my previous posts...the last 7 digits match my VIN.
            Stopping here before I do anything wrong, taking a big step back and need to do some research.
            Click image for larger version Name:	20200604_000028.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.9 KB ID:	31168
            Looks like everything is set up. You should be able to follow the rest of the guide now. Basic process is click process ecu, choose the module you want, read, use ncsdummy to edit, and write back to module.
            2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Does anyone know if you can update the LCM to support the triple blink turn signal?

Comment

Originally posted by Dash1 View Post
                Does anyone know if you can update the LCM to support the triple blink turn signal?
                https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/s...blink-and-more
                2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Super helpful. Never know when you’ll need NCS.

Comment

Gonna post this link here, if it is a repost then mods can feel free to delete:

Regards

Comment

Obioban's link is down...

"The current address is suspected of downloading files and has been automatically banned by the system. If it is a false alarm, please contact customer service!"

Comment

Sorry for newb question - there is no profile link in the sticky. Will this one work? I found it and added to the folder - Revtor's NCS Expert Profile
                          Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, ZKW-R lenses. MRegistry listing here

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBimmers View Post
                            Sorry for newb question - there is no profile link in the sticky. Will this one work? I found it and added to the folder - Revtor's NCS Expert Profile
                            Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
                              Ok...so I went online in search of NCS profiles, I grabbed a few and copied them into the PFL folder, when I load NCS I now have this. I Also got a bit further in and received a "VIN is faulty" message, I am LOST.. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200603_234314.jpg
Views:	881
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	31165
                              Click image for larger version Name:	20200603_233941.jpg Views:	0 Size:	67.2 KB ID:	31164
                              What did you do to fix it? I am getting the same ‘vin is faulty’ message and i have my cable plugged in and ignition on. My cable works fine, it’s been used for ECUWORX coding and Hassan’s remote tune. I just can’t get NCS Expert to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramps View Post

What did you do to fix it? I am getting the same ‘vin is faulty’ message and i have my cable plugged in and ignition on. My cable works fine, it’s been used for ECUWORX coding and Hassan’s remote tune. I just can’t get NCS Expert to work.
                                I honestly forgot it's been so long, it was something very simple though like the COM/Latency settings.

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X